Missed Firefall Credit Program Campaign

Fik

Omega Founder
Apr 21, 2018
I bough my Firefall Commander founder pack in 2012 to support the game and then many red beans afterwards. I missed the credt program :( Just wanted to complain. I did buy the new Em8ER founder pack.

Please do the credit program again, I have my original receipt/invoice as well.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Unfortunately unless Red5 comes back into existence and turns the original Firefall forums back on the credit program you speak of will not be re-instated as the Em.8ER devs have to be able to verify said purchases using your FF account on that forum.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Maybe they could do something with your receipt/invoice, it doesn't hurt to try.
Unfortunately, no.

Do remember that Mark's team is small and mostly all part-timers. Manual verification via invoices/receipts is a cumbersome process and dedicating resources to verifying all of them (and there will be several who missed out) is not something they can afford.

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I bough my Firefall Commander founder pack in 2012 to support the game and then many red beans afterwards. I missed the credt program :( Just wanted to complain. I did buy the new Em8ER founder pack.

Please do the credit program again, I have my original receipt/invoice as well.
Maybe they could do something with your receipt/invoice, it doesn't hurt to try.

Wyntyr and Maven are correct gentleman.

Grummz has stated before that it would be him doing a lot of manual verification; rather than working on Em-8ER.

Personally, I'd rather have him and the Em-8ER team focused on Em-8ER. They're currently only a small group of 10 to 12 (Grummz is the only full-time dev).

Here is a quote from Grummz himself in Discord:

1543199873574.png

Mar 4, 2020
Oh, that's a shame. All I have is my old FF videos, plenty of which show me riding my Locust LGV (commander backer perk, wasn't available any other way,) and all the ones after the founder's packs came out show my 15% perma XP boost on the GUI (also only available to Commander level founders) But I no complain, if I missed it I missed it. Life goes on.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Oh, that's a shame. All I have is my old FF videos, plenty of which show me riding my Locust LGV (commander backer perk, wasn't available any other way,) and all the ones after the founder's packs came out show my 15% perma XP boost on the GUI (also only available to Commander level founders) But I no complain, if I missed it I missed it. Life goes on.
keep an eye out for those chief chats in the Em8er Discord to have a chance of winning a nice prize!