Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
me & Panda can continue our story on the new contest
So it continues the story of what became and what will be... as we look on the empty screen awaiting its next command line.

What could be the next adventure??? so tempting to press buttons must press the buttons and continue on or else the looming silence..... soooo EVIL that even the tsihu cannot do a thing they call it the NOTHING!!!

1615553029206.jpeg

contest is in the works, details to follow. I hear from "sources" it going to be BIG I mean BIG! ! !
How big is big we talking about here is a scale of small big bigger hmm
1615553547138.jpeg

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
So it continues the story of what became and what will be... as we look on the empty screen awaiting its next command line.

What could be the next adventure??? so tempting to press buttons must press the buttons and continue on or else the looming silence..... soooo EVIL that even the tsihu cannot do a thing they call it the NOTHING!!!

View attachment 4308

How big is big we talking about here is a scale of small big bigger hmm
View attachment 4309

1615560603694.jpeg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
After so much dancing most escaped and the rest just dropped to sleep. After all a dance off that lasted days would make even the toughest veterans fall on their face!

The hero was dreaming, a place that was unfamiliar but for some reason felt drawn to it but why?

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
After so much dancing most escaped and the rest just dropped to sleep. After all a dance off that lasted days would make even the toughest veterans fall on their face!

The hero was dreaming, a place that was unfamiliar but for some reason felt drawn to it but why?

So after a MUCH needed rest from the dancing our heros knew it was time to get back on track & took the time to once again focus on their abs so not to let them go to flab.

Since it seemed that rain may be coming as you could hear thunder in the distance it would be good to work on them & have a cold beverage with it

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The hero would savour the moment enjoying a well deserved rest the thunder storm echoed the air was humid. Some lay and the clouds form a cluster of purplish grey patches in the sky the rain falls hitting against their skin.

A few went inside the shelter while the others embraced the rain it wasn't so bad just a little rain cool things off. Remembering the time the heroes felt the rain such as this now all grown up they looked at one another reliving that moment in those minutes.

"Look look" the heroes looked up there a shadowy form creeped in the figure, it was so vast and to their surprise it was the Mothership!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Is everything alright? I cant hear you Major Tom

Communication distorted not even Tom hears and yet the mothership above hovers.

Flashing lights signalling the heroes, they stand there and stumble alittle as the signals pulse.

The light rays hit the heroes the signal is strong and are finally connected the warning of a danger that something is wrong.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Communication distorted not even Tom hears and yet the mothership above hovers.

Flashing lights signalling the heroes, they stand there and stumble alittle as the signals pulse.

The light rays hit the heroes the signal is strong and are finally connected the warning of a danger that something is wrong.

it appears the mothership has come down in the water some distance from shore, Tom looks on he cant tell if what he sees is true. are those signal lights for him? are the a distress call?? he becomes frantic ("what can i do?") Then it creeps into his mind... it can only be

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
it appears the mothership has come down in the water some distance from shore, Tom looks on he cant tell if what he sees is true. are those signal lights for him? are the a distress call?? he becomes frantic ("what can i do?") Then it creeps into his mind... it can only be

It was too much for poor Tom he just ran far away but couldn't it was inevitable the mothership or the beasts he just wanted it to be done with. He ran and ran his Op A.I whispered in his ear and suddenly everything faded to black!

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Again another awesome song we played.

Status
Not open for further replies.