Milestone Timeline.

Do you wanna see another Milestone Timeline again?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I don't remember it so I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This sucks, i'm going back to Naval Navel Command.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Jul 26, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
We can has another Milestone Timeline againz? I understand if not everything Is figured out just yet but I feel that the Timeline was really cool and one of the main things I remember way back then.

I reckon Grummz & other Devs should think about doing one again =D
Hype!

Dzzel

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
wel, having a Milestone Timeline would help alot..
so ppl can go to see whats the next step is and it would be more transparent too
it will not have date's of course.

but it will be a map where ppl that are curios about that ember thingy that they have read is all about,
where they can see where the dev's are with the development and as time pass the "Milestone Timeline road map" will be update ect

Jul 26, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
wel, having a Milestone Timeline would help alot..
so ppl can go to see whats the next step is and it would be more transparent too
it will not have date's of course.

but it will be a map where ppl that are curios about that ember thingy that they have read is all about,
where they can see where the dev's are with the development and as time pass the "Milestone Timeline road map" will be update ect
Exactly my friend! =]

You raised a good point about no Dates. Means it's less stress on the Devs so they can polish it.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I, TORGUE JOE, VICE PRESIDENT OF TORGUE ENTERPRISE, SAY YES.

As some stated, without the dates.
Just so other can easily keep track of where we are and what's next and where we're heading.

Kudos to OP for bringing this idea up.

Jul 27, 2016
We can has another Milestone Timeline againz? I understand if not everything Is figured out just yet but I feel that the Timeline was really cool and one of the main things I remember way back then.

I reckon Grummz & other Devs should think about doing one again =D
Hype!
Considering that, as far as I know, the decision on whether or not to re-make Firefall into Ember has not even been made yet, it's probably a bit premature to have a milestone timeline.

IF the game makers undertake the task, then sure, let's have a milestone timeline.