Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Alright Reapers!
It's time to show your support for the creation of Ember. Let's do this!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ember-massive-planetary-wargame-videogames/x/14524307#/
Ember is an open-world, sci-fi shooter where hundreds of players wage war to control the resources and territory of an alien planet against an NPC controlled faction of aliens and their tech infused giant monsters (kaiju). Players claim new territory by terraforming new areas of the planet, defending it with player built bases and military hardware, while mining precious resources to fuel their expansion. Ember is being created by Mark Kern (team lead, vanilla WoW. Producer - Diablo/Starcraft)

Last edited:

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
I am not supporting because of those prices. Really? At least 15$ for a model with animations? Also, 35$ for all mock ups is still too much for a lot of people, it's like for a full game. Because, you see, in Poland we actually earn about the same numbers as you in US. With the difference, that we earn in PLN. So you earn about 4x more. With such prices, I cannot support the game at this point. If you'd lower price tags, I would, but currently I am not able to.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Yay, all done. I still don't see the need for all of the physical bling. 14 S&H could have gone towards the game which is where I'd prefer the mulah to go towards.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
WEEYOOOWOWOWOWOOooo I'M IN \o/

Will the 1,5k perk option also be in the next 2 milestone? If the third milestone will be like in December and has the 1.5k perk option again, I'll get that one, if plan goes accordingly :)

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Way to go Reapers! We have already surpassed the ending total of our last milestone. Keep this up and its only a matter of time before ember becomes a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.