Milestone 2 Backers - IMPORTANT UPGRADE INFO!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Milestone 2 backers!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE $35 Emberite and above are now formally upgraded to receiving 1 copy of the final game, Max Kahunas will get an extra copy as well. We have one day left on M3 funding. Please be aware that milestone perks and stretch goals are exclusive to each funding round unless otherwise noted. If you want to unlock the M3 (milestone 3) stretch goals, you must donate at least $1 to M3 here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-... If you are already a backer of M3 then you do not need to donate anything. You will receive the stretch goals in that funding round.

2. Cadbane

Cadbane Gatestrider - Frame Founder

Awesome!

Any chance we can get Turret #2 pet bumped down to the ($250) Base Commander backer. Currently only 12 ($500)Omni Ace's. Shame to only have 12 Turret #2 pets running around. :(

3. Sonic Nova

Sonic Nova Death Reaper

DISCLAIMER: I know this isn't the place for the question, I know the question is very early, and I know not to expect an answer under these circumstances.

How will the name reservation work?

4. Schuu

Schuu Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

if since i got the $100 in m2 and the $150 in m3 do i get 2 copies of the game?

5. Rocket

Rocket Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R. Max Kahina

You certainly should. You payed for them. Thank you for that.

Mahdi likes this.
  6. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Yes you do. If you backed both milestones at $35 and above you get 2 copies of the game!

Mahdi likes this.
  7. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

I think I know one friend, maybe two, to give my extra copy to. The others already backed Em-8ER! *wink

8. Decker

Decker New Member

Will Em-8er be "free-to-play," or will I have to pay a fee to create an account?

9. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

am I suppose to receive an email? what happens now? cause I did use the right email and I still don't have it.

10. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper

LEMMI GET THIS RIGHT

EMBERITE 1 COPY
    +
    DEATH REAPER 1 COPY
    +
    KAIJU SLAYER 5 COPIES
    =
    7 COPIES

SO I GET 7 COPY OF THE FINAL GAME?

luigisnipes likes this.
  11. luigisnipes

luigisnipes Emberite

is there a thread about the M2 perks list? i will be looking for it i think there is xD im just asking to verify if it does exist ill look for it! i cant find it or im too retard to find it

12. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper

NO THREAD FOR THAT STONE AGE THINGY. BUT STILL COLLECTING DUST AND SPIDER WEBS IN INDIEGOGO.

YER WELCOME.