Midriff in EM8ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyscalemoon

Scout - Forerunner
Jul 4, 2017
Forgive me if this isn't the place or an appropriate topic. I'm a big fan of Grummz and have donated as I eagerly await this project.

One thing I've talked to him on twitter about is the possibility of a waifu NPC in EM8ER having delicious midriff. He replied that he was trying to work it in, but spacesuits are an obstacle.

Basically, I was wondering if there's been any update since then on this direly important matter (it was almost a year ago he tweeted that).

Jul 26, 2016
One thing I've talked to him on twitter about is the possibility of a waifu NPC in EM8ER having delicious midriff. He replied that he was trying to work it in, but spacesuits are an obstacle.
well if you look at the omniframes you'll notice there is 2 options.
The Hard Driver option which is basically for people that like their games to make sense and the normal option which claims that invisible force fields keep the pilots safe.

So players in the normal option will be able to dress up their player character to give them more individuality.
And they did say that they were going to try to give the player characters quite a few fashion choices. I wouldn't be surprised if you'll see players in swimsuits, tank tops, etc.

https://em8er.com/omniframes/

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Indeed, that's where I posted this. Sorry, did I miss a thread already talking about it -specifically in EM8ER- ? I looked through them; guess I'm a mong.
Oh my god. I missed that totally. That's what happens when you come via the "New Posts" section on the main forum page.

I must admit that I was thrown off by your questioning if, "this isn't the place." Like there is any other?

Status
Not open for further replies.