Micro Update Feb 26th 2019: Creating terrain for Em-8er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Great stretch goal idea indeed, with the lightning. When you ask for things about environments, I am having trouble recalling what you have talked about in the world being destructible. A future resource idea, but would there be a chance of our war triggering volcanoes or crevasses? Can we see lava flows getting larger and doing more damage, maybe threatening a base. Rock debris being hurled, also for damage to friend and foe. Can there be a finite source of the lava to give us that trippy hardened ground look afterward. Terraforming stages can be the reset point. Keeping a living, changing environment like that is what I would like to see. Zones being kept pretty fresh through phases.

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
copy pasta from my youtube comment on the video
My terrain opinion: I think the mix of ice and lava is great start. I do want to point out from my perspective that I need the landscape to feel like it's worth protecting. I have a really hard time playing games that are so post-apocalyptic that I just "hate it". The game can be so good at making a world so drab and wretched that I just can't stand it. I realize that ice and lava really are not conducive to lively environments just don't make it totally dead. (I really loved Blackwater)[/quote}

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
I think the way things are going is the right way. I always thought FireFall was beautiful , and this looks like ember is going to follow or even pass this. AWESOME..........................

Also I want to say I'm sorry to the team and to my friend the boss man for not posting as much. I still believe 110% in this game, it's just that on the 26th of December we were told that my wife has cancer. So I have been spending a lot of time with her.

But I will try my best to be here more .
Love you guys and lets get this out so we can get playing with our old and new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.