Merry Christmas!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Whether it is just a holiday or a symbol of your faith, Merry Christmas Em-8er community and dev team! Enjoy the family time, friendships, spiked egg nog and foooooood!!!

And if you don't have any of those, go kick some digital rabbit arse with s'plosive shottys and flaming mud stomping hell walkers!

If you didn't understand that, your fault for having never visited Torgeland. Good rides there.

Aug 14, 2016
Idea for the game the Krampus shows up as part of the Christmas events.

For people who don't know who Krampus is, he is the Christmas demon. Where Santa's job is to give gifts to all the good kids, Krampus' job is to punish all the bad kids. You can almost think of him as an agent of karmic revenge.

Jul 26, 2016
Merry belated christmas everyone!

Idea for the game the Krampus shows up as part of the Christmas events.

For people who don't know who Krampus is, he is the Christmas demon. Where Santa's job is to give gifts to all the good kids, Krampus' job is to punish all the bad kids. You can almost think of him as an agent of karmic revenge.
That reminds me of my uncle. One of his kids really wanted a game but he didn't wasn't well behaved and didn't study enough so his father brought his this...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/246900/Viscera_Cleanup_Detail/

My uncle told him that if he did an excellent job in the game and life, he would buy him what he really wanted. Though I'm fairly sure my Uncle is never going to buy him Prey.

[edit]
In hindsight, I probably gave him this idea as I was the one that told him this game exists.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2016
There once a time when my buddies came and asked for a round of drinks at a local bar a few hours before Christmas Eve is over when suddenly alarms blared and sirens started drowning out the sounds. Reapers and Gatestriders alike were all rushed towards the outside to see what was going on and there they were; crowds of Tsi-hus wearing Christmas outfits and giving gifts to all children. Even they went far as making their category 3 kaijus to launch gifts in the air for everyone. The kids were all happy to see that not all the Tsi-hus were bloodthirsty savages like the ones we fought before. Not exactly the way I wanted to celebrate Christmas but it’s close enough for me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Well, I guess that’s enough drunk posting for one day.

Aug 14, 2016
There once a time when my buddies came and asked for a round of drinks at a local bar a few hours before Christmas Eve is over when suddenly alarms blared and sirens started drowning out the sounds. Reapers and Gatestriders alike were all rushed towards the outside to see what was going on and there they were; crowds of Tsi-hus wearing Christmas outfits and giving gifts to all children. Even they went far as making their category 3 kaijus to launch gifts in the air for everyone. The kids were all happy to see that not all the Tsi-hus were bloodthirsty savages like the ones we fought before. Not exactly the way I wanted to celebrate Christmas but it’s close enough for me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Well, I guess that’s enough drunk posting for one day.
That reminds me of the Christmas Truce that happened in WWI.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce