Meme, what are they?

Best meme at all times

• Harambe The One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You (bcs you're a joke to your parent)

• Roll Safe ( You can't play firefall if you aren't thumpering uranium)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2017
(DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THIS TYPE OF HUMOR, DUE WITH ALL RESPECT, PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THIS THREAD WITHOUT CARE) (MAY CONTAIN DARK HUMOR)

What is meme?
Some could say it's an internet expression but by what are they define by?

Songs like Darude-Sandstorm? What is love? Troll song?
Videos like Papa-Franku? Idubbz? Keemstar?

That's not it. I personally think MEME something special that have a place in our heart. Enjoying meme is like....Drinking Bleach? (This is not true,as scientist prove that 99% of the time people that drank bleach wanted to commit suicide but then there's other people that survive drinking bleach which is 1%)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's get real here, we all know that the majority of people that like this disease, so called MEME, are those 12 edgy kids (including me). After so much time researching about this disease, I've come up with a conclusion.

M-E-M-E , is an abbreviation from Meem (this is how you say it btw), a Latin word that means "i have no idea what this is but I'm laughing so hard i will make it popular by making it look stupid af"

Comment below what do you think what is it really means, but before you do that, post a meme picture or GIF so it can support ur argument.

Last but not least, please do not drink bleach as it contain chemicals that could make you die.If you wanna drink something similar to Bleach, you can enjoy Pepsi, a drink that is better than coke!

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Memes are really just memories shared by a group of people. Funny jokes, silly mistakes, disasters that people got through, outrageous actions, fun activities, etc. People like to reference those memories to remind themselves of happy days or how far they've come since the bad times.

Jan 31, 2017
Memes are really just memories shared by a group of people. Funny jokes, silly mistakes, disasters that people got through, outrageous actions, fun activities, etc. People like to reference those memories to remind themselves of happy days or how far they've come since the bad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.