Melia's Blender 'Doodles'

Aug 3, 2016
So, I've been having a bit of a creation spree as of late for Ember, and I pretty much decided to use Blender (that's actually long for 'gave in') to make some model doodles.

I've only one so far, but this was a fun concept piece to do.

There's gonna be more like texturing and likely changes to the concept model, but be patient. I'm slow at this stuff.

Uh, bit of a late warning, but... Massive freaking file incoming... Sorry.

image.jpg

Aug 3, 2016
Zelda 64 came to mind when I saw that sword :)
Unlike the Master Sword, it is not a longsword. It's supposed to be a greatsword (hence the massive, almost Buster Sword-like blade to it).
...Although Breath of the Wild allows Link to use greatswords too, so... I guess this doesn't make much of a point, does it?

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Unlike the Master Sword, it is not a longsword. It's supposed to be a greatsword (hence the massive, almost Buster Sword-like blade to it).
...Although Breath of the Wild allows Link to use greatswords too, so... I guess this doesn't make much of a point, does it?
Well I look forward to your next creation, good job!

Aug 3, 2016
Model touch-ups are about done, but may need some time. Trying to touch up a model requires a crapton of work to do, especially in cleaning up any fuckups that may have ensued. (and I somehow made a lot... x_x)

Rest assured, I'll post out the next rendition soon.

Aug 3, 2016
Well, after toiling with some of Blender's notorious knack for making some mistakes either very hard to see, or some other way, and also having to deal with not saving my additions to the greatsword, I finally have my second version done.

I also WAS going to texture this thing, but I decided to just stop with the toils and trolls and just use Blender's basic material shading system to give myself a general idea of how I should handle the model's textures, once I get there.

image.jpg