Media Suggestions for Mr. Grummz!

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
What kind of movies, games, anime… do you suggest that Mr. Grummz see/play/read… to inspire some features that could be useful for Em-8er?

E.g.1 Mr. Grummz said that he wants big mech controlled by several players, I suggest him to play Heroes of the Storm with the hero Chogall or those maps that have the big meka controlled by 2 players, they could give him some ideas about several people controlling the same character.

E.g.2 I suggest to Mr. Grummz to play Conqueror’s Blade (after Tuesday 4 June, that’s when open beta starts) because it’s a game where players explore open world to conquer cities (bases) and need to protect them, something like was supposed to be on Em-8er.

What do you think?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

From the idea of the chogall it could be some ultimate power lets call it gemmini perhaps this power links 2 buddies for a certain time until the ultimate has ended

Then was thinking of voltron

What if we were in a group and our pets combined to form a super pet only when the group are close proximity. However all in the group have to agree for pet link up or it does not work.

Also in Grendizer the ufo ship... what if the dropship could carry our mech and fire it out the drop ship , then the drop ship could automatically go back to the nearest safezone until called back.

Like the idea of the npc control to defend or attack say a small number could be nice for solo players or when there is low number of players and npc's are made available to aid in your objective.

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
If Mr. Grummz want races with omniframes, a suggest him to watch an old series called "Dragon Booster".

They use dragons that have a certain amount of energy and energy type to equip modules that have abilities, they can't equip to much modules because weight and have to save energy by not spamming the abilities that consume energy.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
When we talk about racing would it be free roam and check points randomly created?
Could it be in a designated area like a circuit that can change every so often after each event?

Would omniframes and racing omniframes be the same or a completely different frame category?

suggest him to watch an old series called "Dragon Booster
Never seen this before looks interesting

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
When we talk about racing would it be free roam and check points randomly created?
Could it be in a designated area like a circuit that can change every so often after each event?

Would omniframes and racing omniframes be the same or a completely different frame category?

Never seen this before looks interesting
I was talking about the cartoon didn't know that was there games.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was talking about the cartoon didn't know that was there games.
me too, with racing i like bikes too and was thinking of biker mice from mars and swat cats
Especially these bikes

In firefall always wanted a bike with some kind of weapon built on, the turbo and the trial effects as it went super fast was very cool.

Also kamen rider and streethawk, then it made me think would our A.I from the mech transfer to our bikes hmm

Battlestar galactica bikes could we see glider bikes :cool:

https://youtu.be/jt324afcIYg

Like the Yamaha Motoroid bike but the others are nice too.

https://youtu.be/-BZxGhNdz1k

The tron bike liked the sound it just had that classic arcade sound :D

https://youtu.be/4bzEA6aeFm8

Like how the wheels retract and the best part like the hard drive mode but on the bike near the end, maybe when the wheels retract and some way shows the illusion of a hover bike, think it was called cyclotron missile mode.

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
Yup we could have bikes for open world but that could be highly costumized for races.

Or since we will have pets and if Mr. G. don't want them to be only cosmetic, we could have a kind of "Dragon Booster" races where we take care and train certain types of pets and then equip them with their own pet omniframes (maybe we could call them raceframes or something like that) and ride them to victory!