meaning of "Tsi Hu"

Maybe tsis xaiv is the Mother all of tsihu hmm
To be fair, "Tsis Xaiv" or "T'Sis Xa'iv" or however we would spell it, could be how Tsi-Hu names would be phonetically written for our (generally) English-speaking Reapers. This name, in particular, could be the name of a Tsi-Hu NPC we could encounter and "talk" to, whatever form, whatever sounds, whatever tech it would take to do it.

Eh?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
To be fair, "Tsis Xaiv" or "T'Sis Xa'iv" or however we would spell it, could be how Tsi-Hu names would be phonetically written for our (generally) English-speaking Reapers. This name, in particular, could be the name of a Tsi-Hu NPC we could encounter and "talk" to, whatever form, whatever sounds, whatever tech it would take to do it.

Eh?
Ah and some may sound more musical with a low growl
@ 0.30 - 0.33

Maybe they dance like this with their bladed feet through the vibration they make through their body and the sound of electric

After seeing how could they sound when they attack or getting seriously injured?

Em8er could have an underground band in the game and with Bigbross boss who sends signals using his music can create melodic and powerful sounds to communicate to the reapers!

Last edited:
Ah and some may sound more musical with a low growl
Ehhhh...to be honest, I really don't have much of an appreciation for growling, in the metal genre. The thing that annoys me is when there are two guys, one who growls almost completely incoherently and the other whose voice is clear and cool. And the former's performance ruins the rest for me. Like, in the band Amaranthe. There's the growling guy and the guy with the cool voice. And I wager that the same guys who usually do growls have amazing singing-voices, otherwise. But, in my opinion, they're wasted on this incoherent, guttural, primal noise that many fans defend as something that gives the song more feeling, more strength. Well, sure. Yeah. Granted. But...I want to understand what I'm hearing.
Maybe they dance like this with their bladed feet through the vibration they make through their body and the sound of electric
WHAT did I just watch? o_O

Em8er could have an underground band in the game and with Bigbross boss who sends signals using his music can create melodic and powerful sounds to communicate to the reapers!
Jokes aside, the discussed Category-5 or Mastermind Tsi-Hu could issue its commands through a music-like noise that could maybe only be perceived by researched specialized equipment tuned to a certain frequency. And through analysis and breakthroughs from the research department, Reapers or more likely, some field support units, deployable, defendable mobile sensors could eventually be able to produce sounds that could temporarily disrupt the communication of the Tsi-Hu, disorienting them.

As for underground bands...Borderlands 3 featured some barely known bands that had some great soundtracks. And good way to promote such less known but promising bands is to feature them in such ambitious projects. Or for another example, the band Poets of the Fall, using the name Old Gods of Asgard in the Alan Wake games, created songs just for the game itself and for a related title CONTROL, which also featured one of the real band's best songs. Such collaborations would go a long way of not only mutual promotion, but enriching the game-world, again, to make it more real.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
WHAT did I just watch? o_O

Jokes aside, the discussed Category-5 or Mastermind Tsi-Hu could issue its commands through a music-like noise that could maybe only be perceived by researched specialized equipment tuned to a certain frequency. And through analysis and breakthroughs from the research department, Reapers or more likely, some field support units, deployable, defendable mobile sensors could eventually be able to produce sounds that could temporarily disrupt the communication of the Tsi-Hu, disorienting them.

As for underground bands...Borderlands 3 featured some barely known bands that had some great soundtracks. And good way to promote such less known but promising bands is to feature them in such ambitious projects. Or for another example, the band Poets of the Fall, using the name Old Gods of Asgard in the Alan Wake games, created songs just for the game itself and for a related title CONTROL, which also featured one of the real band's best songs. Such collaborations would go a long way of not only mutual promotion, but enriching the game-world, again, to make it more real.
Then we could find those with mobile coms in areas that are not discovered yet so they will be important to eventually reveal the surroundings once we establish the network otherwise it is darkness on the map!

Oh yes there are much good bands out there and i am wondering if any of the Em8er community or even the Em8er team can play music, ah perhaps @PartTimeJedi and others could make some tunes!

Imagine that with live singers and poets etc etc
Could it be like every 2 months event or something with music, fashion, and fun stuff i'd really like some over the top animations for dancing too

etcetc etc etcetc

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Then we could find those with mobile coms in areas that are not discovered yet so they will be important to eventually reveal the surroundings once we establish the network otherwise it is darkness on the map!

Oh yes there are much good bands out there and i am wondering if any of the Em8er community or even the Em8er team can play music, ah perhaps @PartTimeJedi and others could make some tunes!

Imagine that with live singers and poets etc etc
Could it be like every 2 months event or something with music, fashion, and fun stuff i'd really like some over the top animations for dancing too

etcetc etc etcetc
I'd be down for writing/playing/recording some original Em8er fan tunes