Mark Kern, Firefall fail responsable. Trump public supporter.

People shouldn't be afraid of politics. A civil discussion is not that hard to have, even with a fairly high number of people. The biggest thing is to not completely shut out someone's argument/opinion just because it doesn't align with yours. Also, if you go with facts that can be confirmed (a "reliable" or "anonymous" source doesn't count), that is always the strongest path.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
It is always interesting to see people try to make themselves look right by tearing another down, ( Bully ).
What happened at Red 5 is past history. They cannot blame Mark for the setting on fire and pouring gas on FireFall after he was gone, whomever replaced him would be responsible. Then there is the fact that The 9 had all control and called the shots. End of story. Hey we are stuck with the current president for a couple more years, crying and pointing fingers will not help. Everyone is entitled to their own political views, but this is not the place for that. I could have sworn we are all here to see the next great game Grummz is making for everyone, not just some, but all who come here. Who really gives a flying shit who he voted for or when? Lets go back to having fun, and leave the troll and his political rants crying in the corner . He is wasting our energy.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
We need some positive news or information. There is plenty of negative everywhere in the world if you are focused on that. WE can only progress by thinking positively. when i coached T-ball and stuff like that, if we lost, pizza anyway and we'll get em next time. Like politics, if we don't get the person we want, we have the right to vote and we'll try again next time. We can't change what has already happened, but we should learn and move ahead. You have to admit that Mark is an organizer, I mean look what he has done getting this game going, gathering all of us here to help. I'll stop there.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
We need some positive news or information. There is plenty of negative everywhere in the world if you are focused on that. WE can only progress by thinking positively. when i coached T-ball and stuff like that, if we lost, pizza anyway and we'll get em next time. Like politics, if we don't get the person we want, we have the right to vote and we'll try again next time. We can't change what has already happened, but we should learn and move ahead. You have to admit that Mark is an organizer, I mean look what he has done getting this game going, gathering all of us here to help. I'll stop there.
When thinking of positivity comes from our own experience and the mindset too. Since playing in team sports as a hobby basketball, soccer. Just like Rawgi mentioned can't change what has been already done but improve and change on things that can be done!

When it comes to other things take that mentality of team ethics into work or anything where it involves not just yourself but others around.

If i had to say what my role is in the team would be
little explorer that noses around & turd posts :p

Wonder what everyone else's role is here hmm

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Ha! I can't believe this sort of thing has found itself into a forum for a game that hasn't even been made yet!

Anyway, Grummz comments aren't even really political, first and foremost they are morally important. A progressive society where everyone can live in peace and prosperity starts with things like rights for all and free speech.

Hate divides the world, not brings it together, FirefallFan.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I don't think of myself as philosophic, just call it as I see it. I would like to think everyone is a good person and has something I can learn from them. And as we learned from FireFall, if we work together we can accomplish much more. Everything finds its way to the forums one way or another. You are right Krhys, hate divides. We have more important things to address like making sure we keep those rights and staying focused. I try to ignore the trolls, haters, and commenters, that are negative. When they don't get the reaction they want, they will move on.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
First guys, don't feed the troll... ;) Thats what "Fallfallfan" obviously is.
Second, while there is more than enough blame to go around, it wasn't Grummz who
tried to make FallFall into Gun of Warcraft™ (Copy Right Xev...:p) it was The 9. It was
that abomination that sealed Firefalls doom.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
It takes all kinds, it would be boring if we were all the same. And we are all free to believe what we want. Most of us would not be here if we didn't support Mark and believe in his dream.