March 28th, 2020 Updates Missile Demo Live! March Skin revealed! Scheduled Chief Chats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
IMO...over the course of the game's development, the base stats, max stats, AND all those in between will be adjusted/tweaked. What you like today you may not like tomorrow and vice versa. For the KS playable THMPR encounter the team will work to make the feelz of it all to be...FUN...overall. Crafting won't be there, world/gear tiers won't be there, etc. so the gear will have to feel...FUN. As much as that can be. And some Reapers will still think it's not enuff or too much.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
IMO...over the course of the game's development, the base stats, max stats, AND all those in between will be adjusted/tweaked. What you like today you may not like tomorrow and vice versa. For the KS playable THMPR encounter the team will work to make the feelz of it all to be...FUN...overall. Crafting won't be there, world/gear tiers won't be there, etc. so the gear will have to feel...FUN. As much as that can be. And some Reapers will still think it's not enuff or too much.
Ah well its going to be a start i hope the crafting will eventually be added it is an area some of us are very interested in. The idea of making things as fun and work smoothly is good i just hope there wont be lots of changes that mess and affect the fun drastically.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Ah well its going to be a start i hope the crafting will eventually be added it is an area some of us are very interested in. The idea of making things as fun and work smoothly is good i just hope there wont be lots of changes that mess and affect the fun drastically.
Crafting and base building will certainly be added but I don't see those being in the KS THMPR encounter.

May 9, 2020
Unsure if this one has been found and posted, or if anyone else is experiencing it:

If you drop a THMPR close to an enemy on an angled surface, it has a chance to ricochet and fly off in a random direction, either colliding with terrain and becoming clipped, or stopping after a second or so

This sometimes causes the THMPR to skip its "power up" animation, other times the THMPR will continue the animation as it ricochets

Afterward the THMPR will either remain motionless or behave "normally" , it does appear to want to walk back to its original location called down before mining but will need to confirm

If the THMPR is in its motionless state, then regardless of how far it was thrown, it registers the original target spot as the location of the THMPR, not its current location

The "skipping" and "motionless" appears to occur more when the THMPR becomes clipped, or skips its animation. I've been more succesful causing the ricochet when attempting to drop ontop of enemies, and yet to have it go off on just an angled surface

I was able to get it to occur several times , I will attempt to record a couple of examples and upload on here.

Update #1: This also appears to happen if the enemy is also on a "flat" surface

Update #2: The only appears to work on Tsi-Hu , in order for the ricochet to occur you need to partially clip a object with the THMPR as it comes down. Most terrain will not allow you to call a THMPR down on it, even if the target is green. However if you aim the drop from the back of the Tsi-Hu you can cover it with most of the target reticle and still call the THMPR down

Update #3: small video i made to showcase some of the things i've seen

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Unsure if this one has been found and posted, or if anyone else is experiencing it:

If you drop a THMPR close to an enemy on an angled surface, it has a chance to ricochet and fly off in a random direction, either colliding with terrain and becoming clipped, or stopping after a second or so

This sometimes causes the THMPR to skip its "power up" animation, other times the THMPR will continue the animation as it ricochets

Afterward the THMPR will either remain motionless or behave "normally" , it does appear to want to walk back to its original location called down before mining but will need to confirm

If the THMPR is in its motionless state, then regardless of how far it was thrown, it registers the original target spot as the location of the THMPR, not its current location

The "skipping" and "motionless" appears to occur more when the THMPR becomes clipped, or skips its animation. I've been more succesful causing the ricochet when attempting to drop ontop of enemies, and yet to have it go off on just an angled surface

I was able to get it to occur several times , I will attempt to record a couple of examples and upload on here.

Update #1: This also appears to happen if the enemy is also on a "flat" surface

Update #2: The only appears to work on Tsi-Hu , in order for the ricochet to occur you need to partially clip a object with the THMPR as it comes down. Most terrain will not allow you to call a THMPR down on it, even if the target is green. However if you aim the drop from the back of the Tsi-Hu you can cover it with most of the target reticle and still call the THMPR down

Update #3: small video i made to showcase some of the things i've seen
That is beautiful i like when it bounced it was like a sonic the hedgehog mek :D
This could be a good celebration for thumprs the bouncy ball celebration

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
For anyone getting the XINPUT1_4.dll is missing error:

1) Navigate to ...\Em8erMovement\Binaries\Win64
2) Make a copy of xinput1_3.dll in the same folder
3) Rename the copy you just made to xinput1_4.dll

This is a Windows 7 problem and I had the same issue and the above steps worked for me.
I tried the fix, but there is no dll file in the binaries folder so can't make a copy if it doesn't exist. So can't try demo have no idea how to fix this. Anyone know? I don't want to insert something and make more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.