Make some art while we wait!?

what about those visors like Adam Jensen has
Ah, yeah! Those are pretty neat, too. But, they're cybernetic implants, aren't they? Or could they design them so they could still slide over the eyes, without any implants? My visors, both the orange one and purple one are just projections. The latter, purple one, functions both like a face-shield and an assist-HUD.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah, yeah! Those are pretty neat, too. But, they're cybernetic implants, aren't they? Or could they design them so they could still slide over the eyes, without any implants? My visors, both the orange one and purple one are just projections. The latter, purple one, functions both like a face-shield and an assist-HUD.
yes they are implants i could see it as another style of eye wear than the usual goggles or visors.
body mods, tattoos, piercings, and various outfits are neat too, to set avatars apart.

The face visor is neat would love to see a holo-helmet or holo-suit with some light transparency so that visuals can be seen like the faint glow of body art to the circuitry even an alien skin worn!

An original concept art alteration:
Sly-Dancer Chaser Sward pointy pads mod dif build.jpg

From the build-types thread. I named it Astral Ranger. It has a sniper rifle for a primary. And plasma SMG for a secondary.

However, I think the appearance is more suitable for a melee-type frame, with dual-blades (wrist-mounted energy blades/projected) and fire-element, maybe. Going for a dragon-like look or even a phoenix. It could...eventually...have a tail, too. For additional melee attacks.