Make some art while we wait!?

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by NimbusCloud, Jan 22, 2017.

1. NimbusCloud

NimbusCloud Reaper Leader

Little concept thang i just did.. 'Hard Driver Mode' Heavy Omniframe in the arctic.. I dunno, mainly trying to get a sense & feel of what's to come on planet Em8er Soon™ lol

Omn1 (1).jpg
    Omn1 (2).jpg

Ronyn, NightStroke, Faeryl and 5 others like this.
  2. NimbusCloud

NimbusCloud Reaper Leader

3. neonserge

neonserge Well-Known Member

The shield has different colour for its strength
    blue = optimum
    Green = Good
    Yellow = moderate
    orange = Low
    Red = critical

that is what i would of thought hmm

zdoofop likes this.
  4. NightStroke

NightStroke Active Member

People have been making art in the dead time(cough me). If you haven't already, check out Heinesnow's render of the omnimek.

NimbusCloud likes this.
  5. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

SomeUnregPunk likes this.
  6. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Ember Characters 01.jpg Altered some of the original character concepts, mixing parts and gender-bending. Also gave the "builds" a name, starting with the letter they had in the original art.

View attachment 608

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 7:43 AM
    neonserge likes this.
  7. neonserge

Like the hood one C+H+D+G in particular with a cool visor or mask look great in my view

8. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Thanks! I was only thinking in terms of...eh...scouter-like visors, over one eye. For a male character, anyway.

9. neonserge

what about those visors like Adam Jensen has

10. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Ah, yeah! Those are pretty neat, too. But, they're cybernetic implants, aren't they? Or could they design them so they could still slide over the eyes, without any implants? My visors, both the orange one and purple one are just projections. The latter, purple one, functions both like a face-shield and an assist-HUD.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017 at 1:13 PM
  11. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

actually, where is the G in the last version of C? I see C, H and D but no G features...

12. neonserge

G is still in the changing room!

Nunaden likes this.
  13. neonserge

yes they are implants i could see it as another style of eye wear than the usual goggles or visors.
    body mods, tattoos, piercings, and various outfits are neat too, to set avatars apart.

The face visor is neat would love to see a holo-helmet or holo-suit with some light transparency so that visuals can be seen like the faint glow of body art to the circuitry even an alien skin worn!

MattHunX likes this.
  14. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

The pants are from G.
    Trench-coat from H.
    Boots from D.