Main Frame

Andronakos

SHIFTER
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Most people had their favorite. The one they played more than any of the others. I mained Arsenal. Not because of how good or bad it was, but because I enjoyed the variety of it. What frame did you like most of all and why.

Jul 27, 2016
Back when we could be heal leashes, I spent most of my time as medic. After that I just had fun running around with an assault frame. It was the most fun for me and also had that 'iconic' Firefall look to them, which I liked. I never really got into the medic's design.

orinx

Jul 27, 2016
I loved thumping with a bastion, though I would rarely use it for anything else preferring to switch frames even sometimes mid mission to make sure I was using the best frame for the job.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
At first I was huge into the Assault frame, but I ended up trying all of the base 5. As I stated elsewhere, fell in love with the biotech prior to tier 2 frames. Went with dragonfly after that as I tend to gravitate towards a healer role. Thought the dragonfly weapon was utter crap and went back to using the bioneedler, never looked back.

Nubilus

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I've been an Bastion and Dragonfly main. Supporting my squad and getting them out of that melding pocket alive was always fun.

Jul 27, 2016
If I wasn't dumb back in the day mine would have been Arsenal lol, but I like the Rhino, it's about as close as I'm gonna get to the Arsenal.

Cawshun

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Mammoth. It was the definition of Immortal. But there were a lot of fun frames. I loved never touching the ground as Tigerclaw (
), and my support electron that could shield the world. There were a lot of fun builds in Firefall.

Molasses

Lieutenant
Jul 27, 2016
tigerclaw and nighthawk were my favorite. I was glad that they were able to make snipers feel useful in a game that was mostly about crowd control