Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Orange looked better. I see that's now moderator. Would you consider purple instead of blue?
Pardon the change, with the rate the community is growing and the addition of new ribbons it was time to organize a color code that could scale into the long term.

My color options are limited. I don't have access to a purple currently. I will see if getting it is possible.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Jul 26, 2016
Oh you must be the missing one I'm looking for. Please send me the Email address you used on indiegogo in a PM.

Still looking for my Gatestrider title. I'm sure it's here somewhere. ;)
Order #91
Ah. Please send me the Email address you used on indiegogo in a PM.

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
How do you guys set both titles? I should have "Gatestrider - Reaper Leader"

Or would it be

"Reaper Leader - Gatestrider" if going in order

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Jul 26, 2016
How do you guys set both titles? I should have "Gatestrider - Reaper Leader"

Or would it be

"Reaper Leader - Gatestrider" if going in order
Fixed. It currently goes in order of newest to oldest. I can swap that if you prefer?

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Pardon the change, with the rate the community is growing and the addition of new ribbons it was time to organize a color code that could scale into the long term.

My color options are limited. I don't have access to a purple currently. I will see if getting it is possible.
I didn't like orange, I don't mind blue, purple, etc, or even glowing around the ribbon

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Jul 26, 2016
Checking for the title :v
Hi. You should have an email in your inbox on the email address you used on Indiegogo.
Please respond to that Email with your forum name in it and I can make sure you get the proper titles.:)

Sep 14, 2016
There are a handful of backers who are still missing their title. PM me and I'll fix it. Thanks!

Hi there, matt here, I am very new to all this, but I am not sure if I have received my 'title' from my indiegogo, but i MIGHT HAVE, AND IF SO, i AM REALLY SORRY FOR HASSLING YOU. have a great weekend, kind regards from matt aka LRDM666

Status
Not open for further replies.