M2 Backers - Missing your title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Forum titles come from perks that backers help fund. But Xeevis is the one to talk to about getting the $100 virtual currency from linking your firefall forum account to your Em-8ER forum account. I believe you said you had the commander pack from firefall in another thread.

Funamish

Deepscanner
Jun 23, 2017
Mahdi that worked just fine got my 100$ credit last week. I just got the Deepscanner pack on IndieGoGo just wondering if I need to do anything to get the forum title?

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
Mahdi that worked just fine got my 100$ credit last week. I just got the Deepscanner pack on IndieGoGo just wondering if I need to do anything to get the forum title?
As Mahdi said, this will be organised after the indiegogo campaign is over.

This is so it can all be done at once and make it easier on everyone.
This can take time to do so even once the campaign is over please give some time. Obviously it's not going to take AGES but it may not be instant either.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Just a reminder that it will take us up to 2 weeks to process everyone's title. We have to do so by hand, and there are 2000 new titles to process between two volunteer community peeps. Today I'll be manually processing the pledge email lists to get us started.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
just make sure the addresses don't end up in the CC or TO line, I'm drowning in backer spam now trying to get me interested in garbage after a general backer mail included all registered addresses in plaintext insted of BCCing them.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Two weeks for forums to reflect everything from this round of funding. But they are starting with the highest tiers first and working their way down from there. Makes sense since there was what...500+ of the $35 pledge? Again, great job all!

Status
Not open for further replies.