Looking for Gif from Firefall or Em8er for a Pixoo of divoom

Aug 3, 2016
France
greeting everyone, I am the happy pocessor of a pixoo frame from divoom (http://www.divoom.com/product/pixoo.html ), a frame of 256 leds RGB 16x16.
I would therefore like to find icons or gifs or jpg of FIREFALL or Em8er
if possible in 16x16 pixel or even 32x32 (not bigger during the reduction loss quality).
So thank you in advance for your help by posting your findings here.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
That looks great this pixoo frame definetly makes a room less boring :D , does it cycle through different pixel images?

Can't seem to find any of those gifs or jpg, :O
Hopefully someone could & have you asked in discord too?

Aug 3, 2016
France
Ho Yes it s a 16x16 pixel led, you have 4 possibility, 1 you can chose to have a clock with Time weather calendar date and temperature, or a pure color for ambiant light, recommanded animated gif is list of new gif shared, or viseal effect, or sound visualiser.
2 you can choise to intereact with by make music via a mixer or message vocal or alarme sleep calendar, notification from different social apk twiter FB etc..
3 you can make you draw fixe or animated gif, share, or download soo many from poeple

I think it s better for you to watch YTB possibility

And Thank you hope too receive link for good gif cross finger for ;-)

MJB.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021
Congrats on snagging a Pixoo frame – those things are rad! And hey, if you're still on the hunt, I've got a suggestion. Why not check out some gaming subreddits or Discord servers dedicated to Firefall or Em8er? I've recently seen some posts on this topic. You might just stumble upon exactly what you're looking for. Oh, and speaking of digital stuff, did you know you can actually compress JPEG files to save space without losing quality? It's a handy trick for managing your files efficiently, especially when you're dealing with pixel art like this.

Last edited: