Light Frame Question

May 9, 2020
probably is written somewhere/mentioned on a chief chat, but that's the only thing that jumps out mentioning what weapons would be available. It does say etc. so I'd assume we'll get a bunch of duel wield weapons , and two handed ones like scythes, polearms etc.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
@zdoofop "I meant wht weapons will the light frame have in the playable mockup. Sorry for the confuison."

Grummz has mentioned that the Light Omniframe will be a melee build. However I don't recall whether he's confirmed any specific melee weapons ... yet.
Here is what Grummz said during a January Discord visit:

January 29, 2020 Discord #devtracker
Grummz: Yes Light will be in the playable
Grummz: At least the melee version
Grummz: I'm actually thinking Melee Light frame with dual power fists, and deployable turrets
As well as something Ronyn said during an impromptu Chief Chat:
March 9, 2020 Impromptu Chief Chat
Ronyn: Exactly what kind of melee weapons will be available is somewhat undecided.

@EvilKitten "The kickstarter demo will only have the medium frame I believe."

From Grummz during 2 separate Chief Chats. One Impromptu and one scheduled:
March 9, 2020 Impromptu Chief Chat
Grummz: Thanks to the subscribers, we're actually going to model and put the light frame in [the Playable Mockup].
Grummz: And it will have melee abilities.
Grummz: It will have the dual power fists and some other abilities that I'm not announcing yet.
April 9, 2020 Scheduled Chief Chat
Grummz: The Light omniframe will be modeled and ready for the Playable Mockup.

@Mahdi "But how close are we to heavy being worked on? Weren't we only 8 subs shy or something?"
The Em-8ER Monthly Patron Subscriber count as of Tuesday, May 16, 2020 is at: 984 subscribers.
April 9, 2020 Scheduled Chief Chat
Grummz: The Heavy will be concepted and if we hit 1,000 subs it will be modeled for the trailer.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
@zdoofop "I meant wht weapons will the light frame have in the playable mockup. Sorry for the confuison."

Grummz has mentioned that the Light Omniframe will be a melee build. However I don't recall whether he's confirmed any specific melee weapons ... yet.
Here is what Grummz said during a January Discord visit:

As well as something Ronyn said during an impromptu Chief Chat:

@EvilKitten "The kickstarter demo will only have the medium frame I believe."

From Grummz during 2 separate Chief Chats. One Impromptu and one scheduled:

@Mahdi "But how close are we to heavy being worked on? Weren't we only 8 subs shy or something?"
The Em-8ER Monthly Patron Subscriber count as of Tuesday, May 16, 2020 is at: 984 subscribers.
... and there you have it! Straight from the A.I.'s speaker module..