Lets bring mechanics from other games to Em8er

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
Hi guys!

So yes, as the title says. I would like for people to give their ideas as to what mechanics from other games you think would go well in Em8er. I guess many of you have played many games in the past, and knowing the vision of Em8er, what it wants to be, we could take things from those games that could fit into what Em8er wants to be, and suggest them :)

Here is my suggestion.

Em8er will be a massive planetary wargame, where the main focus is players going into an epic, massive fight against the Tsi hu with hundreds of players, to unlock zones, take them, defend them, build, etc... what does this remind me of? GW2 Open World PvP. Even tho is PvP, is not completely different from the idea of Em8er (except it will be even more epic I hope xd)

I choose GW2, the Commander mechanics, the way fights were so incredibly well organized thanks to this mechanic. In GW2, if you play it you know what Im talking about, there are these commanders that appear on the map with an icon, luring allied players from all over the server to this person. These commanders are normally veterans, which people will follow, so whether retreat is needed or advancing is needed, everybody would do it at the same time. Now, I feel that such thing would go well on Em8er. I remember Firefall had always this problem (well, at the beggining, before they got rid of chosen attacks) where people wouldnt know what to do at all, I remmber during this giant invasions in Devil Tusk or whenver there were too many watchtowers taken during the early awesome days of Firefall, when Chosen were constantly taking towers and cities, well, during those days, people would segregate too much. Some people would go for Watchtower A, some for B, some for C, etc... and eventually what happened was that some would fail to retake, more people would end up with no rewards, and a few with rewards, etc... etc... Also, in the warzones, people would be doing different things as there was 0 direction to what to do, people could not coordinate to attack a same chosen taken outpost as there was no one to follow, so people would attack multiple but all would fail, eventually becoming tiring, boring, frustrating. To alliviate this, I thought these commanders would help alot on these fights. Whether or not Em8er will have watchtowers, I will take them as an example. Lets say there are 5 watchtowers lost. Instead of having 3 players retake watchtower A, then 10 retake watchtower B, then 1 get frustrated in watchtower C, etc..., we could have a major commander leading people to retake watchtowers, which will lead to more fun as the fights will look more massive, more people rewarded per watchtower, and will give people a sense of direction and purpose, and that they belong to a giant community of badass gatestriders, as they will be moving in a big group of dozens of people all around the map. If anyone played Firefall, and ever was in a big group of people retaking watchtowers or doing world events, they will know how amazing that feeling feels. I remember hosting platoons around New Eden, many newbies would join and people would follow me around doing accord missions or tornadoes. The game for them felt so much more fun and the world more populated, as they wouldnt arrive to a hard accord mission on their own, but with a whole badass platoon clearing the sh out of the cave. It wasnt just them figuring things out, but a leader and 20 people all walking together for a goal. So, because I have tried it, and have seen something similar worked in Firefall, I wanted to suggest it, also it would just be a great mechanic!

So I hope more of you find things from other games that Em8er could learn from :)

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
... If anyone played Firefall, and ever was in a big group of people retaking watchtowers or doing world events, they will know how amazing that feeling feels. I remember hosting platoons around New Eden, many newbies would join and people would follow me around doing accord missions or tornadoes. The game for them felt so much more fun and the world more populated, as they wouldnt arrive to a hard accord mission on their own, but with a whole badass platoon clearing the sh out of the cave. It wasnt just them figuring things out, but a leader and 20 people all walking together for a goal. So, because I have tried it, and have seen something similar worked in Firefall, I wanted to suggest it, also it would just be a great mechanic! ...
YES!! I remember those events and OHMYGAWD those were SO. MUCH. FUN!

In Firefall there were events that platoon-sized groups of players participated in daily, at different locations, to work towards getting the parts to build a key to get into BlackWater. Those are the ones I remember most because it didn't matter whose squad or army a player was a part of. It was whole big groups of us working together for a common goal; doing them over and over until everyone got what they needed to move to the next event.

I would be VERY excited to see something like that again, even down the road, show up in Em-8ER. I bet the list is getting longer and longer each day with all of these ideas for Em-8ER's development leading up to and going beyond its release. ;)

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
YES!! I remember those events and OHMYGAWD those were SO. MUCH. FUN!

In Firefall there were events that platoon-sized groups of players participated in daily, at different locations, to work towards getting the parts to build a key to get into BlackWater. Those are the ones I remember most because it didn't matter whose squad or army a player was a part of. It was whole big groups of us working together for a common goal; doing them over and over until everyone got what they needed to move to the next event.

I would be VERY excited to see something like that again, even down the road, show up in Em-8ER. I bet the list is getting longer and longer each day with all of these ideas for Em-8ER's development leading up to and going beyond its release. ;)

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:
was there a massive spider at one point hmm cant recall

like rolling so if my character can roll i will be happy like in gears of war or even warframe.
Another thing that's fun is crawling and duck walking would that be something we could have to get under crawl spaces just like in metal gear solid

Also like the game destruction derby could imagine a bunch of mechs aiming to hit each other weak area or push them out of the arena a mix of sumo with robot wars theme.

I also like the idea that in some areas with less gravity without the mech we use a protective shield/sphere like the ball in super monkey ball and parts of the area could crack and there would be gaps so would have to bounce across walls and roll where ever the platform would move.

also like super mario kart but if there was something like roadrash/road redemption that would be fun wonder if npc have vehicles too

Last edited:

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
Some interesting ideas.

So I would like to expand on how I think this Commander mechanic could work. Because Em8er has a futuristic style to it, there are some potential things that it could do.

I was watching this video, and I got the idea thanks to it:

That was pretty funny but also, pretty amazing, it was beautiful, that people chose to cooperate with a random dude that wanted to command.

So, going back to the idea of having a Commander who people can see from the map, there are awesome things Em8er can do because it set in the future, where amazing technology exists. Firstable, for this idea to work, Em8er would need Voice chat. Not sure if its confirmed or its possible. So, I feel like the commander can have more power over the Voice chat. You remember in Firefall, whenever you get an NPC talking to you on the radio, like Aero, the NPC would appear in the top screen? Well, this is my idea:

-Whoever is the commander, he can send a message to the whole server, maybe limit the amount of messages he can send, maybe 1 every 10 minutes or something. Also, the message can have a limit of lenght, lets say, 10 seconds. And it can be recorded and heard by the commander before actually sending it, he can make sure it has proper sound quality. These messages could be useful so when help is needed in an invasion, he can send a Server wide message asking for help. The voice message can also have a “radio” effect going on, so it sounds as if the message came from a Radio.

-Muting everybody’s voice chat in an area for a few seconds, we can call this, if it was in Firefall, SIN Interruption, or another fancy futuristic name that I couldnt think of because of my sad lack of english words. Again it can have a limit on how many times it can be used in a day, or in an hour, or again, once every 10 minutes or less. This can help so when the Commander really needs people to focus on him, a little sound that alerts people they are being muted by the commander, can play, so when that sound plays, it will help so 1. People dont keep talking thinking they are being heard and 2. People’s attention is immediately directed to the Commander, as this sounds only plays because the Commander wants attention and wants to be heard. Maybe even Aero or a Machine voice says something like “Radio offline. Activating Commander Radio”.

-Increased Voice Chat range. As a Commander, he will need more people to hear him in a wider range.

-Send a message to everyone in the area. Put restricting rules here.

Even everytime a Commander does an Commander action, a sound can play and then the action, so people are aware when he does something.

Why all of this? To be honest, Im hoping for the Tsi Hu fights to really require skill and cooperation. This will only be necessary if thats the case. If its just a bunch of people attacking a bunch of NPCs, then it will be kind of disappointing and also something like this wouldnt be all that necessary. So, lets say Tsi Hu fights will actually require alot of cooperation. Lets say once or twice every invasion, there is a Tsi Hu aircraft thst slowly flies above the city bombarding the area, insta killing all the players, and the players need to take cover. The commander, 20 seconds before the bombardment begins, can choose bettween options of saving people and tell them, and be heard. So he can either tell people to follow him and abandon the area, or take cover inside a Building, or he might summon a gliding pad so people can fly out, etc... then when the Bombardement is over, he will tell people to proceed with the mission.

————————————

Automatic Grouping.
This idea is inspired by GW2, again. Its an amazing mechanic that I think would fit really well in Em8er. I dont quite remember how t works but I can make a suggestion on how it could.

So, while making the above suggestions, I realized some form of organization wouldbe required to ease the commanding done by the commander. So, lets say there is an invasion, and invasions requires 2 things to be looked at (as an example, because I dont know quite how it will work). Those 2 things are, Attack/Destroy, and Defend/Mantain. There are Tsi Hu and Kaiju, and Tsi Hu tech that needs to be destroyed. Either because it is bringing a toxic cloud to the area, or because they are a threat that need to be eliminated. So these need attention, is kind of the front line, where there is too much action and not much cover. Then there are buildings that if destroyed, it will greatly impact people’s gameplay (no gliding, no thumping, etc...) and the cost to Build them again is higher than the cost of reparation. So these needto be defended as Tsi Hu will be sending minions or themselves focused on these buildings. This is more like of an invasion happening inside the city or buildings.

Whenever an invasion starts in an area, there could be a mechanic that people can turn on or off, depending if they want it or not, that will group players to the platoon of the Commander as soon as they enter that location. A platoon of for example 100 players, grouped in smaller groups of 10 players. Each group can have a name and color. So, because the platoon has groups, the Commander can now send groups on different missions. Lets take again the above example where a whole zone was being bombarded and the Commander took everybody out of the location. Now people need to go back into action. Once the Bombardement finished, he can use the voice chat to tell groups 1 to 5 to go back to the front lines, and 6 to 10 to defend the city. Or maybe, lets take Thump Dump from Firefall as an example, there is an important building at the very top of the city. He might tell group 8, 9 and 10 to go up and defend the top of the city because there is not enough people up there. Imagine a fight against Chosen spaceshifts and such from that high up, would be epic!

And to show the importance of your Group Number, the group number could be in the corner of the UI in a bigger, more eye calling way. So you are group 9, if done properly, and you are a newbie who doesnt know much about invasions, this number will be enough to guide you. The UI will say “Group” and then a gigantic 9 below.

I did a quick mock up of what I mean:

(This is a random internet picture, not really me or mine)
Up, right corner. It says ‘’Group 9’’ but the quality got really bad after I uploaded it. The color of it depends on the color of your group. If we could get large automatically made platoons, we could also voice chat between those little groups. Like radio. Each group could have its own Leader, which will be able to have even more organization. Commander tells Group leader to go here, group leader tells group members via voice chat.

——————————————-

And finally,

If Tsi Hu will have air craft, kind of like Chosen Darkslip, I hope it has to be destroyed from the inside. Remember, kind of like in BWA, where you had tho destroy 3 of those Chosen chain gigantic structures from the inside? Well, something like this. When Tsi Hu attack with their aircraft, they could be slow moving. People can fly upwards and go inside. They could destroy their engines from insideor energy tech, or watever helps them work, and then leave before it explodes. I feel like this could be a better mechanic than just destroy it with guns. Is either that or Anti Air Turrets, which are the only tech strong enough to destroy them from outside.

I hope Em8er does the things that Firefall couldnt. Such as :

-Having a gigantic spider thing moving around the map and cities, destroying things, forgot the name of that thing, but appears at the end of BWA. We will have Kaiju, if Im not arong they are gonna be big, so I guess Kaiju are Em8er’s version of that. Firefall couldnt do that because of engine and clipping issues, if Im not wrong? Well, Em8er wont have that problem. Hopefully we can havw those attack cities. And destroy them with AA cannons.

-Those awesome AA Cannons. I hope some version of it exists in Em8er, and they actually have a purpose. It was pretty sad they were useless in Firefall, even tho they looked amazing, and sounded amazing.

-Some version of Darkslip and have it send droppods like Firefall. It took years until Firefall finally implemented this, and it was pretty amazing to hear when the Darkslips were shooting their droppods to the ground, in Orbital Comm Tower Invasion.

————————

Final thoughts:

I feel like if Em8er gets good cooperation to work from the beggining, it can help save alot of frustration that players can run into. If Em8er gets to make the players to move around the map in big groups of people, it can literally become the source of fun of many, the reason why many will stick to Em8er. I talk to this because I remember, what kept me playin in GW2 PvE was finding a massive group of players following an NPC completing a mission. It all suddenly become so much fun when 20-30 players were crossing an small bridge, everybody having fun with their abiltiies, then random enemies would start spawning and people would go crazy. It wasnt the abilities, or the good looking armor, or the rewards, it was the company. The epicness of large scale fights.

World bosses also helped me keep playing the game. People would move around in groups trying to survive from boss attacks, and then close back in when the boss, in this case a dragon, would stop moving and land, everyone would start attacking again, together.

Even once I was bored of PvE, I would go to Open world PvP and the same mechanic was happening, and the same mechanic was the one keeping me playing the game. A bunch of people working together towards a goal.

Whenever I did something alone in GW2, all the fun would suddenly kind of diminish, or stop. After having such epic fights, I didnt wantto go back to the basics.

I feel like Em8er might be going for something similar, but in a totally different style, still, similar mechanics. Thats why I feel Em8er can take inspiration from alot of mechanics in GW2.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Em8er would need Voice chat.
I think discord is going to be used

I like the idea and remember hope they also have vocalise command for those who do not chat but what to say things like help, defend, attack or even custom vocalise commands just like in l4d2

Whenever an invasion starts in an area, there could be a mechanic that people can turn on or off, depending if they want it or not, that will group players to the platoon of the Commander as soon as they enter that location.
Perhaps the players would be alerted by a siren of some sort and incoming warning would appear on the screen, then would need to go to the mech to select yes or no if you choose to take part.

to show the importance of your Group Number, the group number could be in the corner of the UI in a bigger, more eye calling way. So you are group 9
Thats a nice idea with the group number and even the colour
e.g group 9 is red and on the mini map you can see the group 9 colour etc

If Tsi Hu will have air craft, kind of like Chosen Darkslip, I hope it has to be destroyed from the inside. Remember, kind of like in BWA, where you had tho destroy 3 of those Chosen chain gigantic structures? Well, something like this. When Tsi Hu attack with their aircraft, they could be slow moving. People can fly upwards and go inside. They could destroy their engines from insideor energy tech, or watever helps them work, and then leave before it explodes. I feel like this could be a better mechanic than just destroy it with guns. Is either that or Anti Air Turrets, which are the only tech strong enough to destroy them from outside.
That would be very cool finding a way inside then hacking or brute force destroying hatch this also makes me wonder if an enemy smart enough spot you would they alert another aircraft to evacuate the enemy to the other craft before the aircraft that was captured was set to self destruct sequence.

Another thought if you could take over the craft without alerting could sabotage the other aircrafts before the enemies realize it is too late hmm

-Having a gigantic spider thing moving around the map and cities, destroying things
This reminds me of earth defense force with mega bugs this would be cool.

If Em8er gets to make the players to move around the map in big groups of people, it can literally become the source of fun of many, the reason why many will stick to Em8er. I talk to this because I remember, what kept me playin in GW2 PvE was finding a massive group of players following an NPC completing a mission. It all suddenly become so much fun when 20-30 players were crossing an small bridge, everybody having fun with their abiltiies, then random enemies would start spawning and people would go crazy. It wasnt the abilities, or the good looking armor, or the rewards, it was the company. The epicness of large scale fights.
Never played gw2 but i get the idea and the sight of players you know who are beside you even though you may not know them and are altogether to help as well as the npc and complete that mission does make it fun too!!

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
Hi guys!

So yes, as the title says. I would like for people to give their ideas as to what mechanics from other games you think would go well in Em8er. I guess many of you have played many games in the past, and knowing the vision of Em8er, what it wants to be, we could take things from those games that could fit into what Em8er wants to be, and suggest them :)

Here is my suggestion.

Em8er will be a massive planetary wargame, where the main focus is players going into an epic, massive fight against the Tsi hu with hundreds of players, to unlock zones, take them, defend them, build, etc... what does this remind me of? GW2 Open World PvP. Even tho is PvP, is not completely different from the idea of Em8er (except it will be even more epic I hope xd)

I choose GW2, the Commander mechanics, the way fights were so incredibly well organized thanks to this mechanic. In GW2, if you play it you know what Im talking about, there are these commanders that appear on the map with an icon, luring allied players from all over the server to this person. These commanders are normally veterans, which people will follow, so whether retreat is needed or advancing is needed, everybody would do it at the same time. Now, I feel that such thing would go well on Em8er. I remember Firefall had always this problem (well, at the beggining, before they got rid of chosen attacks) where people wouldnt know what to do at all, I remmber during this giant invasions in Devil Tusk or whenver there were too many watchtowers taken during the early awesome days of Firefall, when Chosen were constantly taking towers and cities, well, during those days, people would segregate too much. Some people would go for Watchtower A, some for B, some for C, etc... and eventually what happened was that some would fail to retake, more people would end up with no rewards, and a few with rewards, etc... etc... Also, in the warzones, people would be doing different things as there was 0 direction to what to do, people could not coordinate to attack a same chosen taken outpost as there was no one to follow, so people would attack multiple but all would fail, eventually becoming tiring, boring, frustrating. To alliviate this, I thought these commanders would help alot on these fights. Whether or not Em8er will have watchtowers, I will take them as an example. Lets say there are 5 watchtowers lost. Instead of having 3 players retake watchtower A, then 10 retake watchtower B, then 1 get frustrated in watchtower C, etc..., we could have a major commander leading people to retake watchtowers, which will lead to more fun as the fights will look more massive, more people rewarded per watchtower, and will give people a sense of direction and purpose, and that they belong to a giant community of badass gatestriders, as they will be moving in a big group of dozens of people all around the map. If anyone played Firefall, and ever was in a big group of people retaking watchtowers or doing world events, they will know how amazing that feeling feels. I remember hosting platoons around New Eden, many newbies would join and people would follow me around doing accord missions or tornadoes. The game for them felt so much more fun and the world more populated, as they wouldnt arrive to a hard accord mission on their own, but with a whole badass platoon clearing the sh out of the cave. It wasnt just them figuring things out, but a leader and 20 people all walking together for a goal. So, because I have tried it, and have seen something similar worked in Firefall, I wanted to suggest it, also it would just be a great mechanic!

So I hope more of you find things from other games that Em8er could learn from :)
I like the idea of building upon similar mechanics used in other games, as long as it's not some obvious attempt to copy a system.

I somewhat like your commander idea, as part of a new player learning experience. Beyond that, I am not into the idea as some wrote in game repeatable.

In the early days it would really erck me off when some "pack of wild dogs" would come along and capture a watch tower that I was hardcore grinding on killing chosen in. That was one of the fun activities we created that was un-scripted , battle for the tower and intentionally fail to keep the chosen incoming. There should have been a mechanic there to increase the chosen count/response time frequency to increase diffuculty, but that was early on.

A similar mechanic I think could be done better in Em-8er is the nemesis system used in Shadow of Mordor. The more you battle the same enemy the higher the difficulty and they learn your moves and counter them, if your a bot-ish same moves everytime player eventually that specific type of enemy will own you. For the lesser enemy this could be after thousands or hundred thousands of kills where major bosses could be as few using a single combo move too many times or too consecutively during even one battle. This would also cut down on boss farming, if beating a boss just gets harder and harder and the player already recieved their special drops from it, or for those solo players that really just "aren't enough" and need to get a hard lesson before they figure it out for themselves.

@zdoofop @zdoofop, interesting posts, the topics were not quit phrased as this one, maybe that is why you got less response on your threads.

Nalessa

Commander
Jan 6, 2017
Belgium
I like the engineering upgrades in elite dangerous.

So for those who don't know, basically what it does is the following:

You outfit your ship with various weapons and internal equipment from grade E to A that you can just buy.
But you can further modify these modules through engineers who can improve a certain aspect of it.
For example, you can have a powerplant upgrade that makes it put out a lot more power, but it will increase the thermal load it has aswell (your ship can heat up and getting too much heat = take damage).
Or you can armour up your powerplant instead, which gives a tiny increase in power, reduce thermal load and make it harder to get destroyed, but give a large penalty to its mass, slowing down you ships movement and FSD (think teleporting between star systems) range.

It just allows you to further customize your ship like you want it to be.
You want an incredibly tanky but slow ship? Just armour up as many modules as you can.
You can also lightweight all your modules, making them lose integrity and more likely to take damage, but you're very fast and hard to hit aswell!

Aug 5, 2016
I want something as unique as possible. if anything get the game as close as possible to playing like firefall since it was so unique. I honestly don't care for any other kind of gameplay or mechanics from other games. I think firefall had something unique that still other games don't have. Also if I want to go pvp I go planetside 2. I wouldn't want to see any pvp in this game at all. I think mark already said there will be no pvp and I am extremely happy for that.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
I want something as unique as possible. if anything get the game as close as possible to playing like firefall since it was so unique. I honestly don't care for any other kind of gameplay or mechanics from other games. I think firefall had something unique that still other games don't have.

I'm with the young lady on this one. Let's not encourage @Grummz to bring mechanics from other games to Em-8ER. Rather, let's encourage @Grummz to stick to the design doc and deliver a unique game with unique gameplay.

I can still remember a thread started on the Firefall forums titled "What do you love about Warframe?" The9 don't deserve all the blame for Firefalls demise. Most of it, but not all of it.

Never lose sight of what you set out to achieve.

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
I'm with the young lady on this one. Let's not encourage @Grummz to bring mechanics from other games to Em-8ER. Rather, let's encourage @Grummz to stick to the design doc and deliver a unique game with unique gameplay.

I can still remember a thread started on the Firefall forums titled "What do you love about Warframe?" The9 don't deserve all the blame for Firefalls demise. Most of it, but not all of it.

Never lose sight of what you set out to achieve.

I hope this thread, if people keep using it at all, its not turn into a discussion of originality, or uniqueness. But I do feelthe need to respond to this. You can feel free to respond to it, but hopefuly this topic is not stretched too much.

There is no *such* originality in any game. Anything that exists in any game, including Firefall, has already been created, done, made in the past, in a way. Originality doesnt come from something that had 0% of existance, originality comes from the mixture of different ideas, to create a new one.

Lets start with the basics.

Firefall online mmo model was not an original idea. Online videogames have existed for a long time already, before Firefall. We all know this one.

Lets level up a little.

Futuristic armor, jetpacks, or FPS games were not invented by Firefall, Grummz, or R5 team either. They all existed.

Now lets level up more.

Firefall Open World PVE war game kind of gameplay was not invented by Firefall either. It has been made before. Just poorly, it needed more (and Firefall for sure was going the right way)

Nothing that Firefall had was completely original. Firefall originality comes not because they had ideas that have never ever existed, or been in a game. Firefalls originality was born because of the genius way, different ideas from different games, were put into one.

The creator of Firefall was able to put things, from other games, such as sci fi, persistant and liviing word gameplay mechanica, FPS, fantasy looking earth, zombies, guns, mystical looking creatures, into one. None of that is brand new, but the mixture, along with the artistic unique look that Firefall had, was what was brand new.

We can even go deeper into mechanics, such as the progression system, or the crafting system, those things had existed before. R5 did it better, added new things into it, creating a system that felt nice, but exists thanks to the mixture of other existing ideas.

The idea itself of an “ever changing breathing world” comes from the planet earth, the universe, the humans themselves. If it doesnt exist in a game, it has surely been seen in real life. The idea of GW2 of commanders, is not really GW2, is actually us humans, and living beings, who will naturally look for guidance, and there will always be people with more power too, thats why we have presidents, CEOs, etc...

So, none of this is really gonna make Em8er less or more unique. We are just helping keep doing what Mark has alrrady for sure been doing. Mixing ideas to create a new one isnt new, guys.

I agree. I want something as unique as possible, but lets understand were uniqueness comes from, and not underestimate mixing. Your personality itself, is a mixture, thats what makes people unique.

So, to create original things, mix things in ways never seen before. Every creatordoes this, maybe unintentionally, or intentionally.

Now, we can hopefully keep remixing ideas, for the sake of Em8er, and without feeling guilty about it.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Mixing ideas to create a new one isnt new, guys.
Is fun though!

So, none of this is really gonna make Em8er less or more unique
Having a president trump kaiju would be unique but not everything unique would be good i guess.

I want something as unique as possible, but lets understand were uniqueness comes from, and not underestimate mixing. Your personality itself, is a mixture, thats what makes people unique.
yes, maybe that is why all these ideas exist for such a melting pot of personalities/thoughts do hope there is going to be something unique and the good trialed and tested things that work because if some things are not broken why fix it.

ou can feel free to respond to it

Thanks I have an idea super mario kart in mechs with transformers that can turn into micro mechs when you enter smallville, this is where superman clone guides you he gives us objectives such as kick someone
in the butt without getting noticed and it improves your kicking power if you want to be a martial art mech.

If you take the other route of not going small you could go to the sky tower and beyond to meet jack he's big and gives you some beans you have to grow the beans in a special area only where the kaiju's are the problem is its dangerous. So you have to Master camouflage from the camo hub. A stealthy drone would mysteriously appear giving you hints on what to do and vanish! Do you listen to chameleon drone? what do the beans give hmm?

Making your own gun sounds where you can record a snippet of sound for your new gun e.g. you have farted on the mic and want to use this as your new gun sound this would be processed and after 24hrs be approved you have a fancy fart gun weapon then there is a game where you must shoot kaiju poop
they come to your screen i like to think of it as the arcade version of t2 on the mega drive but with poop and lots of chaos nice as a mini game!

Just my thoughts :D

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

I like hiding, rolling, doing the splits, flipping over a wall and pretending to be an action hero who doesn't wouldn't mind seeing some of these mechanics :D