Last Weekend of Funding! Event Schedule! NEW Stretch Goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
There are less than 5 days left of funding for Em-8ER’s 3rd milestone and already we’ve reached over $47,000 and 500 backers! That’s 230%+ of our goal! (counting Paypal)

BACK NOW! Sunday is the last day of funding! With your help we’ve already raised enough to allow us to create:

Human Male & Female characters
Geesuit Pilot Suits
An Omniframe Gun and modular art pipeline
Tsi-Hu Shapeshifters in humanoid & beast form
Basic shooting & combat
Motion capture animations
Base concepts
Concept and Model a Kaiju giant monster

60k GOAL - Fund the ENTIRE Playable Mockup!

We are so close to the final 60k needed to create the entire playable mockup. As a stretch goal, we are looking to create the entire THMPR encounter: calling down a THMPR mining mech and defending it from waves of shape-shifting alien attacks and defeat a giant kiaju at the end. This sample encounter from the game will be featured in our upcoming Kickstarter to fund the full-time company to produce Em-8ER!

To do it, we need your help to spread the word, back the game, and earn the NEW 60k STRETCH GOAL REWARD: Omniframe 60k-Wings!

Here is a sneak peak of the concept for these unique, collectable wings that will only be unlocked if we reach the 60k goal. Keep in mind that ALL backers will receive these wings if we achieve the goal!

NEW REWARD, 60k-WINGS!

The wings here are pictured in two size. We will be experimenting to see if the wings can be scaled up in flight, and scaled down for walking/running. At the very least they will be the same size as the standard omniframe wings.

All Backers Receive These Stretch Goal Rewards!

Nearly all rewards for stretch goals are unlocked for every backer this milestone (and delivered with final game). If a new backer were to pledge just ONE DOLLAR, they would receive ALL these EXCLUSIVE stretch goals, but ONLY if they back this milestone:

Decals! “Tiki God Mask” and pin-up “Nose Art” decals for your frame.
CHROMA Jets! Alter the color and fx of your jump jets!
Mini Tsi-Hu Beast Pet!
THMPR CHROMA skin! Customizable glow stripes for your THMPR!
Founder Emotes! (3 character, 3 omniframe) exclusive!
CHROMA Omniframe skin! Customize the glows on your Omniframe!
3D Printer files of the Kaiju Beast!

These will never be offered again. This milestone is the only time these will be available. So back now to lock them in. You can do so for as little as a dollar on our IndieGoGo page. ANY amount will work.

FREE PRIZES! Chief Chat with Lead Designer

We are giving away FREE perks as random draws and for answering trivia questions about the lore and gameplay of Em-8ER. Join, Mark Kern, our lead designer, as we discuss Em-8ER’s gameplay and give away prizes. We will have THREE chief chats with prizes in the upcoming days:

Friday, the 30th 12pm PDT
Saturday, the 1st 12pm PDT
Sunday, the 2nd 3pm PDT

Join us for a great time of game dev talk, banter and some great prizes including multiple $500 Base Commander Perks up for grabs!

THANK YOU

Thank you again for an amazing 3rd fundraiser. Your support has been incredible and we would not be here today without you. Thank you.

LAST WEEKEND. BACK NOW:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone

Last edited:

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
BACK NOW! Sunday is the last day of funding!
Not sure when it endz Grummz.
Any chance of whipping up a count-down banner on the main page for the still deciding.
Would let everyone know, before these great rewards will end.

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
The wings are honestly awesome. I can't wait to see how it pans out and whether there'll be the changes to size as mentioned previously.

Biz

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
Exited to see how it all goes. Can we get vector or high res version of the wing concept art? I feel like a clean Emb8r poster on the wall will do nicely right about now.

Last edited:

Matt

Deepscanner
Feb 27, 2017
So I just backed $5 thinking the wings would be an included perk only to find out it was just for this round :(

Apr 27, 2017
So I just backed $5 thinking the wings would be an included perk only to find out it was just for this round :(
The wings will be a perk for anyone who backs at any point, it's the other stuff that was one-off, I think.

Also, I totally should've donated my weekly booze fund, haha. Ah well, another reminder to be more proactive in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.