Kickstarter suggestion

Brohawk

Firstclaimer
Jan 26, 2017
So I already have the game package, is there going to be options for previous backers in the Kickstarter?

I personally would love to be able to get say a Ninja skin suite that would cover my Frame, Bike, Wings and Thumper. Something black on black with some nice textures. :)

I just hope there are some options that we can still back the game but not have to buy another game package.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hope there will be many custom skins even the ninja suit as Brohawk mentioned and other styles ingame to earn and those specifically by backing and purchasing skin packs and such. I know something like a frying pan skin for a hammer would make sense for me as i do like the l4d2 and hearing frying pan noise upon bopping a kaiju would be funny too.

Guess there would be an option to switch on or off so that they do not see what you have if they choose to.

skins i'd also love to see is a chosen inspired skin they always had a cool look even though they were punks! and a liquid metal skin think like the T-1000 where the metal just flows about perhaps and even a panda skin :O