Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Welcome!! This is the place (on the forums) where you will find information on the TWO Kamen America Crossover Skins!!

KAMEN AMERICA "CARLY VANDERS" PILOT SKIN

SHE IS FREE TO REDEEM!!
Yes, you read that right, just follow the instructions below according to which fan group you are from!!

IF YOU'RE FROM EM-8ER - All you need to do is make sure you have an Em-8ER account, log in, and redeem here: https://crossover.em8er.com/ember2ka

IF YOU'RE FROM KAMEN AMERICA - All you need to do is fill out the short form at the link (below) by choosing your username, email, password, and press the orange "signup" button!! Then head on over to your account page to confirm that Kamen America's "Carly Vanders" Pilot skin is in your inventory! https://crossover.em8er.com/ka2ember

KAMEN AMERICA "DEUS VOLT" MEDIUM OMNIFRAME SKIN

How do you get the Deus Volt Skin? There are three ways-
1) Buy any Newcomer pack and you automatically get the skin.
2) Upgrade any M3 or Newcomer Pack and you automatically get the skin.
3) Buy the skin directly in General Store.

The best way for you depends on your backer tier. If you are already a high end backer, it is more cost effective to buy it from the General Store, or buy a Newcomer pack to gift to somebody else.

Newcomer Backer Page: https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5
M3 Backer Page: https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/3
General Store Page: https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/6

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE "DEUS VOLT" MEDIUM OMNIFRAME SKIN:
The skin should appear in your inventory in the next day or two.

Rest assured, if you have chosen 1 of the 3 options as outlined to get the skin, you will receive the "Deus Volt" Medium Omniframe skin.
We have records of everything and will be able to ensure you get it.

IF YOU ARE A MAX KAHUNA, KAIJU SLAYER, OR ARK LIEGE:
Rest assured if you own one of the above mentioned high tier Em-8ER Backer packs, you will automatically receive the "Deus Volt" Medium Omniframe skin. It should appear in your inventory in the next day or two.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Super heroes are good in Em8er i would ask for one punch man but Em8er cant be destroyed because of the time loop!

Another suggestion is Collasus with metal skin!
1645875756376.png

Pilots with alternative skin armored look because they also look superb!
1645877048302.jpeg

Nov 25, 2018
IF YOU ARE A MAX KAHUNA, KAIJU SLAYER, OR ARK LIEGE:
Rest assured if you own one of the above mentioned high tier Em-8ER Backer packs, you will automatically receive the "Deus Volt" Medium Omniframe skin.
I'm still having a problem with Deus Volt's cost of (New Pack) in spite of my current levels and sub status.
Max K, and K Slayer are unavailable to me and Ark Liege is out of range. Without the gameplay loop or meta-progression prototype, I really can't justify dumping triple digits USD on an upgrade. My yearly sub was so I didn't have to worry about these petty skin issues. I'm just feeling left out. That is all.

Independently of that: I see the DV skin in the general store for the same price as the Newcomer pack. This must be an error, since the only correct option would be to buy the Newcomer pack, get DV, and then dump the extra pack on a friend. The price should be lower in the general store (stand alone skin): else is bad karma.

TLDR; too expensive. :(

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
This must be an error, since the only correct option would be to buy the Newcomer pack, get DV, and then dump the extra pack on a friend
Noticed this too. I purchased Deus Volt from the General Store on my main (since Omni Ace cannot be upgraded and Archon -> Shifter is more than I'm willing to spend). This appeared in Inventory and Packages, so it is tradeable.
On my alt, I purchased a Forerunner and received the skin, essentially receiving it for free, but since it only appears in the Inventory not the Packages, it seems to be untradeable.
If I were to upgrade Forerunner to D-Gater, I'd get the upgrade and the skin for $16 USD. Which is the best option (unless upgrading the lowest-tiers of the M3 packs incurred the skin also, but it wouldn't make sense since these packs don't give the Python Bike skin). Unknown if it would be tradeable or untradeable.

Bit sad it's a highly limited skin that may never return. Hope they consider a timed in-game event in the next cross-over that makes Deus Volt available, and has a light and heavy option obtainable, whether purchase or otherwise. Maybe it could be part of their funding.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What if you could have these things:

- Multi-pack bundle for specific customers
e.g. MeK Supreme pack, Family pack, Nerd pack, Custom pack (create your own) etc

Custom packs are nice not just for yourself it helps a friend/family to get something they like too.
Also if you are more into a specific type of style you can do that and get the pack you want)

- Pack discount have more than 1 item inside some have more and become multi packs.
These packs have a certain discount if your a subscriber and even a certain pack level, and some even on special events.

- Trade tradable items to someone and receive special token to use for shop instead of cash
(Collecting tokens like these are used as a thank you enough of the tokens can let you pick a selected item in the special shop).

We talk much on customization of our character so couldn't shopping be customizable in some ways?

As an example

1) Customer A
- Doesn't pay for full price on anything
- Purchases done few times a year or so

2)Customer B
- Looks out for sale prices on specific items
- Purchases done quarterly / often

3) Customer C
- Price none issue
- Purchases done several times a month or so

Things to help
- Make sale/exclusive alerts standout in forum/discord in a specific section called Sales & Exclusivity Alert

- Suggestion opt in Em8er for a notification to suggest products previously purchased, even on price range set.

- Vip service for subscribers could collect loyalty points these are kept safely and those points can be used in the Vip/exclusive store.

(E.g. depending on how many months / years as a subscriber including the package level you have, earn loyalty points. More points provides most options to get items and even helps reduce cost for the customer too in the long run. If collected enough to save up for something very special e.g. Strike Zero Jungle base etc these items are vip exclusive otherwise it isn't vip exclusive!)

Status
Not open for further replies.