Just to post the obvious because I want to

P

PCMasterReece

Why would someone be that desperate to make multiple accounts for something not even set in stone yet.
Well the petition is to gauge interest and see if there is a market for the game. We are looking for around 8000-10000 signatures, If it gets to that then the game will start being developed and we will move on to a kickstarter/indiegogo/whatever Mark wants to use.

So creating multiple accounts could boost signatures which could cause some misrepresentation of how must interest is actually in this game, meaning funding could fall fairly short.

Jul 27, 2016
US
I signed the petition and made an account here as soon as I saw my email. I loved Firefall and I will always have a lot of critical, intelligent, and generally positive or constructive things to say. I look forward to an opportunity to help carve out a good game.

1972 and counting.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Well I do always agree with myself don't I :D
Crap, I must of had too much coffee and imagined too many god versions of myself into existence. Luckily the multi-verse I imagined into existence allows for such things. A bit of a dick move though that I never imagined the original version of Firefall into existence, or am I doing it now?

P

PCMasterReece

I'm actually going to bump this because a friend of mine has pointed out something interesting.

Of the 3000 accounts that have signed the petition only around 1 third of them have signed up to these forums... So either not everyone is as interested as first thought, They have forgotten they signed OR people have been creating alt's to sign the petition.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Ever click the green light button on Steam yet not take part in the potential games threads?
I have even kicked in a little cash for things on Kickstarter but not joined their forums. That happens when something is that early in development.
Why go to the forums if it is a year before there is even an Alpha unless you know somebody there who might be able to get you into said Alpha test.
If the game was further along then you would see more interest on the forums.