Just Some Community Direction Stuff

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Some critique If I may. Cut it down to the most important bits, jumpcuts work.

If you can, remove the umms and awwws (I know you didn't script this video out so it's natural to talk this way when thinking). It takes a bit of self-training to remove the pauses from your vocabulary when thinking but with more videos you will get better at it.

The genom footage seemed out of place in the middle of your talking, maybe you could put all the footage near the end?

It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there on video, so props for that. Maybe we will see more of these in the future?

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you for helping to get the word out. :)

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Some critique If I may. Cut it down to the most important bits, jumpcuts work.

If you can, remove the umms and awwws (I know you didn't script this video out so it's natural to talk this way when thinking). It takes a bit of self-training to remove the pauses from your vocabulary when thinking but with more videos you will get better at it.

The genom footage seemed out of place in the middle of your talking, maybe you could put all the footage near the end?

It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there on video, so props for that. Maybe we will see more of these in the future?

Agreed on both points.

Thank you for helping to get the word out. :)
And thank you to both of you as well for your multi-year community involvement o/