Just saying... (FF glitching)

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
So, I logged in today, just to revisit New Eden. games seems to be glitching. Players in zone chat saying missions don't work. Not meant to be a complaining thread, it's just sad to see the game in this state. It's like going home again to find someone tore down your house and put up a Quickie Mart. :(

Jacobs Pass Feb 5 2017.png

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
I think for some time missions haven't been working. I think it's the BattleLab for when you unlock your advance frame. Players can't proceed past lvl 20 so i've read.

It's very sad how things have turned for Firefall. I really wish there was someone somewhere who could take the reins and get our beloved Firefall back on track. Firefall holds a very special place in my heart hate seeing it crumbling away little by little. :(

Feb 8, 2017
There are two sides to this coin of sadness actually. The positive take away is; old FF players like myself who pop back in after years of not checking in on the project may google around and find Em8ber. Like I did.
Personally i actually found out about ember while looking for a new game to play, then retroactively found out i had been emailed by ember bot to come sign up for it like 7 months ago.

To think if i hadnt gotten bored i never wouldve known firefall was being revived (thats the way i look at this)