JOJO's Fan Art Dump

MollilMayhem

Jul 27, 2016
GA, USA
Yeah, right, LOL.

If it's a cosmetic option so the GIRLS can dress up their characters to please themselves I could deal with it, although I personally don't like the idea of running around in a game where the characters look anything like Terra or even like the Mesmers in Guild Wars 2 (although the outfits there do go with the Steam Punk environment).

If that happens you will always be able to tell the "real" girl gamers...90% of them WONT be dressing like that. ;)

Jul 26, 2016
I was opposed to the Engi girls in half pants. SOOO, Skirts are for Japanese/Catholic school girls and Scots, no offense intended.
Lots of men around the world in different nations use skirt like clothes. I don't see why it should be bad to limit clothes so much.
Would it be that much more work to program both genders to be able to mix and match clothing in between them? Ya know... not gender locking clothes.

Jul 26, 2016
I gotta say this, the first time I checked FF was because of an article about beautiful graphics in games and FF was specifically mentioned because of the engis' half-pants and how pretty (and sexy) they looked!
I stayed because I loved the gameplay (that was during open beta), but I came here because the sexy engis "lured" me in.
That said, I understand why real girls hate sexy outfits in games. But if I was a developer, I would MAKE SURE at least SOME female models were really sexy, if only for marketing and hype-building reasons.

Look, if you don't believe how significant this was, just do a Google image search with "Firefall Game," this is what comes up right now, even as half-pants are obsolete in-game:

Last edited: