Its Story Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2017
England
So ok I had to do it.....it hurt so badly.....omfg.....it hurt...

so lets go back to the start....

A number of years ago....in the early days of Firefall....I heard about this awesome game called Firefall. My friend who I hung with in gaming said man you gotta try this game....hes like...its awesome.....im like...meh...il stick with World Of Tanks n git good in that with him.

And well he's like no man....you gotta try this....so I checked out what he was talking about...
It was Firefall. I got hyped...I wont deny it...I got hyped. So he bought me the basement founders pack and got me into the alpha. I played the shit out of that game. this was pre-being on steam.

I had probably over 4000 hrs in that game over 3-4yrs. Watching...waiting,,playing,,,hoping,,,.
Then the day finally game....the day of the release....they ripped the guts out of it..turned it upside down and inside out into a game I no longer recognised...At this point id forgiven it alot...I had got my moneys worth for sure..(more precisley my friends money worth) but the day it went live I died a little inside.

fast forward about 2-3yrs n i heard about this game Em8er, so after a little time browsing n check out the forum...I decided that since I had loved Firefall so much I would give it a run out because I loved it..and because what this project of EM8er is about.

Instead of logging into my founder account I decided to make a new FF account and run it with fresh eyes, fresh charcter from a newbies perspective.

After 2hrs I was in tears. I never thought a game could bring me to tears...of PAIN

I did the new tutorial...not bad...much improved...I did the 1st mission & then it began..
I completed it, it told me it was completed, I got the reward for it....

BUT...the only way i can find out what the 2nd mission is,,is if I contact someone via mail in the game to get it cancelled off and moved on and there is no promise of it being fixed lol.

I know all the devs apparntly quit lol but damn...to see what was once a great game like that fall so far was so painful.

In summation.

PLEASE.. Mark... I feel you read some of these posts... PLEASE for the love of god give me the game I was hoping for finally. I know you can bud please dont let another team break my heart again.

Have a nice day and god speed Mark much love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.