Item skinning

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I think the good stuff starts at 19:30

Most notable to me is the weapons customization. It is so awesome I think the crafting loop should include that. It's an opportunity for skins, but it would make a big impression if it was conspicuously absent of monetization and was completely crafting-based. The same notion could be for crafting in-combat effects (colors for ammo, shields, jets, laser weapons, splash).

A bridge can be built between people who lean heavily on the social and artistic side of things (groups/guilds, lore, character customization, pilot/mek skins) and crafters / rules-lawyer meta gamers. These players could interact more, or more invested players can push outside their niche and have more things to do.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Such as the newer version of their Uniforms / Armor set variations for guild etc

I'd love to customize vehicles it was good fun to see a different effect colour or how combination of different body kit parts could work well together.

Then there is how the vehicle sounds with different parts so sounds would be nice too.
That brings to customizing pets could sound squeeky or whatever, mounts and so on ..... I hope it can be done.