Is this really the cutest Em8er pet?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The new monthly sub for $1 unlocks this Wuzzie!
wuzzie.jpg

From what was mentioned in the email

"The Wuzzie, as it is commonly known, is a small winged mammal. It is most recognizable for its fluffy torso, and vibrantly colored wings and tail. Feeding mostly on small bugs and berries, the spectacular coloring of the wuzzy is believed to be a camouflage trait to avoid predation. The small but powerful wings allow the wuzzie to fly at surprisingly fast speeds for short periods of time. Although its poor eyesight leads to accidentally bumping into things frequently, often causing the wuzzie to squeak in discomfort".

I'd like to suggest a wearable inflatable gear so that if the wuzzie bumps followed by a squeak the inflatable gear would be just the thing making a bounce sound instead.

The gear would expand like a zorb bubble to then make wuzzie bounce away to a distance from what the wuzzie has hit. Depending on how fast wuzzie is moving and making it look fun too with reduced chance of concussion!

I think the wuzzie is quite fuzzy but how good will it be in the darkest of times perhaps this wuzzie may not see very well.. so what about how well it could hear or detect danger with a different tone that it could make ?

1661363188662.jpeg
Another would be the Vulpeculi equally as good though i am going to call it a tie between the 2.
Some of you might wonder is that a bananna stuck on the Vulpeculi i wouldn't be surprised if it was hidden among a bunch of bannana's and lept out hmm

Last edited:

ChAzZ_NuT

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jan 22, 2017
If we're voting based off cuteness, then I guess the Wuzzie wins. It's got the short snappy name, fluffy coat, big eyes... I mean come on?

The Vulpeculi will always be the favourite for me though, I'm a dog person irl and that's the closest thing we have to one!

Vote = Wuzzie

Aug 14, 2016
Personally I would go with Vulpeculi. But that is just do to my personality type being one that is also geared for combat and Vulpeculi looks like it can hold it's own in a fight. People like me do like cute things just as much as the next person. But we are also drawn to things that could be helpful in a fight. lol