Is it possible to get founder support by showing email receipts?

Sep 22, 2017
I ask in part because I seemed to miss the point of which I would have been able to redeem any purchases I had made, I remember at one point buying one of the big red bean packs, containing various things such as cosmetics and I believe mine contained cat ears and goggles as cosmetics as well as a unique bike-thing and a glider-pad, around a hundred dollars? Im not terribly sure if this is really considered founders, but it would be neat to see if this sort of thing would be supported, as I remember making quite a few purchases for firefall.

My deepest apologies if this was made in the wrong location, im not terribly sure where to make this or how best to get in contact with the developers of this game.

-Edit Ah! Apparently I can still access the site, though the forums seem to be read only, I can still show off my big notable purchase in the purchase history as well.

Last edited:

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Very sorry but without the founder credit program working there's no real way to verify it, and you know, email receipts can be photoshopped or such things, it's not going to be possible. It'd have been great if we managed to give a refund to all those who could get one, but sadly impossible due to not having any magical communication devices that reach all founders.

-side note : Only the 3 first founder packs (from most to least expensive : Commander 100$, Lieutenant 50$ and Ensign 25$ ) that were available in the early alpha part of development counted for the refund, anything after that didn't, oh and there was 10$ refund for just having played the beta.

-side note n°2 : the refunded money would've been for the in-game cosmetic shop, so it wouldn't have given you any advantage over others, only some purely cosmetic stuff.

Note from Ronyn (CM) - I want to add that the founder credit program code required the firefall forums to be up and running to function. This code allowed us to verify hundreds, or even thousands of people quickly and efficiently. Otherwise, even if there was another way to accurately verify a persons founder status it would require manual verification which can quickly become very time consuming. We unfortunately do not have the staff to handle that kind of workload.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Oh well, that is quite a shame considering the money I dumped into it, thanks for the info, though! I could have potentially just sent over the account itself or reference ID if it was viable for a refund. Sort of disappointing though, what is ending up happening.