Introduction Thread

Torment

Commander
Jun 7, 2017
Anchorage, AK
Heyo! I'm Graham (a.k.a. Torment) and I spent way too much money on founders packs back in the day.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, same name I used for years in Firefall beta. Some of the best MMO memories I have are from that relatively small swath of beachfront property we called home.

LFG XP Valley.

here's my profile from the old forums:
http://forums.firefall.com/community/members/torment.37946/

(yes, 2010! I'm oldschool)

I've seen a few familiar names in the members list, shout out to Darkb1ke and also the BaneBusters crew!

I'm really looking forward to Ember and have been excitedly following the progress over the past months. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
I'm Jag, used to play FF a lot through Alpha up until they reset frames for like the 100th time. FF was, and still is my favourite game of all time - at least how it used to be. No other game has quite lived up to that enjoyment that I had before it went to shit.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Jag, killer avatar dude. And yes, Firefall and Diablo II will reign supreme in my multiplayer experience as the best games for me. Fully confident that Em-8ER will top them in time. Welcome to one helluva community.

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
19 years old male, living in finland, currently just being a student whenever it starts in like 1.5 weeks. playing lil bit all sorta games wherever interest shifts every now and then (starbound, MC and LoL currently), but most of my time i sit on watching twitch and being a moderator there.

always kept firefall as a MMO to fall into whenever i found myself time, ever since CBT times. but the recent stuff has done it uh.... well i think its clear by now, so where here we are, waiting for ember to happen :)

prob easy to tell above im a man of few words. :D
Makes us two bro makes us two xD

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
Hi . Names luigi/ysnipes or vondavid or trukus... i have to many nicks for to many games lol.. i like luigisnipes most...
Anyhow... i am 25 should be going for masters but meh waste of money...
First cook and assistant cook.
Work at an all you can eat steak house. Not as a cook btw...
I am a young entrepreneur in my early stages..

I love gaming i play mostly on iOS i dont have the same time as before to play on pc as i did back then...
I found firefall and i fell inlove it was everything i wanted in a FPS..
I love to learn from every one and every thing.
I was late to fund FF thank god i didnt ish. And now em8er first time i evr fund a game... I have started to feel the same when i wanted that beta key for FF...

Jul 1, 2017
Just poking by!
Had been with FF for a long time, and remembered "Oh yeah! There was that ember thingie." So I poked myself to come over and take a peek.

Playing a lot of Overwatch mostly.
Reading a LOT of Webcomics too. Stand Still Stay Silent(zerg virus type apocalypse), Ava's Demon(space adventure), Mimaska(interdimensional, but mostly conversation), Casseopia Quinn (outer space adventure), Supernormal Step (falls into magic world), Misfile (very slow story, accidental transgender, slice of life, Car modifications/racing)... and a lot of others.

Jul 2, 2017
A Cornfield
Heyooo! I'll keep my real name to myself, but I'm FF founder from late 2012. I'm equal part nerd and gearhead, currently waiting on My Hero Academia season 3 / UQ Holder anime and the rest of my engine parts to arrive.

I can be found on Steam under the same name as here, just look for Happy's boss.

Last edited:

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Apr 10, 2017
Tx
Hello,
Once I was Draft Old school Firefall founder

Nothing beat thumping as a recluse seeing all the beautiful AOE

RIP FF, your legacy will survive

ryuzero

Lieutenant - Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Another old school founder here same name here and there. been playing since i got i got access and learn about the game way back at pax east when it was next to the league of legend booth.

NOX

Deepscanner
Archon
Jul 4, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
They call me Nox. 20 years old, and currently living in the good ol' US of A. I'm a YouTuber, an avid gamer, and aspiring writer. I discovered Ember through Mark's mentioning of it on Twitter — the concept and artwork I saw peaked my interest, so I decided to dig a little deeper and see what all the hype was about.

What I discovered both shocked and excited me. I found a game universe created with obvious passion, and a lot of love. I also found a small yet active community that was far more welcoming than the dozens of others I had previously encountered. Best of all, I saw clear potential — something I haven't seen in many years.

Anyways, I am very much excited to begin this adventure with all of you, regardless of whatever awaits us at the end of all this.

Aquila Osmund

Commander
Ark Liege
Jun 24, 2017
England
Hey, I'm Aquila, came here from the old Firefall community and I am rather excited to see Em8er developed. Not a lot to say about myself, I play alot of games, have a decent rig and I'm from the Uk. Anyway nice to meet you all!