introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

acp_ember

Nov 14, 2016
I just joined up and didn't see an introduce yourself thread so I figured that I would make one.

I'm ACP and I'm a ancient gamer who has put several hundred hours into Firefall (leveling 6? frames to 40) and was very excited when I heard about this project. In addition to Firefall I play games of about every genre with my favorite being action games that have RPG elements.

I'm also a hobbyist game dev (intermittently) and am always interested in hearing about how game dev is progressing and I would love to watch a developer stream.

And finally to plug myself I sometimes stream on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/acp_twitch though not as often as I would like.

So far everything about this game sounds great and I'm looking forward to playing it one day!

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
A well-known member (or other members)will always help you out, like nuna here ( Bless him ) . As for me I'm just here for the sh1ts and giggles.
So if you're bored and all , simply click the off topic section and spam some stuff. Heck , do what you want , so long as you don't ask me for forum help, I'm lazy enuf as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.