In need of a new game. Something to replace firefall till em8er.

Well before I start lets just say in a picky picky person and I partly blame firefall. With that said and out of the way, Does anyone know of anything to tide me over till em8er hits alpha [not supporting till we get an alpha stage as much as I want to I can't take the risk yet]

I kind of want a something similar to firefall, what em8er is going to be hell even anthem.... god dam it EA >.> ill make another post about that in off topic after this one.
I know the bar is a bit high since I don't think there is a lot of options. Rate now what is partly satisfing me is planetside 2 but sometimes the pvp nature of things sets me off in a bad way, and sometimes I play destiny 2 but for some reason my drive quickly drys up. I am kind of going though a "im going crazy" phase again but ill get over it eventually.

I seen that before but never been one for top down shooters, though did try foxhole which was intresting though devs where bias and didn't see the issues with the community. that and some bad updates. Might still need to try arena though

Well, my plan is to play Destiny 2 a bit further. And start playing Cyber Punk 2077 in November.
Ya movement wise cyberpunk might not be what I want but I have a feeling I will like it. We will haft to see.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Returned to warframe leveling up my railjack to let my npc crew blast stuff around while i go sneaking into enemy spaceships its good for solo not perfect but still fun.

Returned to warframe leveling up my railjack to let my npc crew blast stuff around while i go sneaking into enemy spaceships its good for solo not perfect but still fun.

Very Late Reply on my part but im not super active. Ya I been playing destiny 2 a lot but might take another look at warframe now that i heard railjack and stuff is not stupid and such.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Just in general for 2022, some games that look appetizing are:
Redfall (vamps!!)
Starfield (can we trust this hype?)
Hollow Knight - Silk Song (for you Metroidvania fans)
Wizard with a gun (mine when it comes out!)

Skyrim in space sounds great, but there were some major issues with Fallout release issues and patches, that make me hesitant to pay full price for a Bethesda game.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Very Late Reply on my part but im not super active. Ya I been playing destiny 2 a lot but might take another look at warframe now that i heard railjack and stuff is not stupid and such.
Currently i am bouncing from left 4 dead 2, killing floor 2, warframe and Deep rock galactic, and some retro games on the snes :D

Working to upgrade my hoverboard in warframe when possible and do some daily missions.
Have not done railjack for a while just completed 2 missions the new one that came recently and another in cetus.

In Killing floor 2 just got to get 3 achievements but its tricky as it is a hell on earth mode, objective mission and not many do that.

With Deep rock galactic just started and working on the gunner and using a pick axe on large enemies that spew out explosive fire is not a great idea :p

Current retro game revising super mario world and then next will be super mario world yoshi's island!.

Wizard with a gun (mine when it comes out!)
No match for most gunners with the power of magic it does look good.