IMPORTANT: Omniframe Mk II

Do you prefer the direction of Omniframe Original or Mk II going forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
They both have their own flavors,

The Mk.I looks like a archetype for a Omniframe of the scout class where as the Mk.II looks as if it would be on the frontlines as a tank archetype. In my opinion you should keep the assets you have for the Mk.I as the base omniframe, what each pilot starts off with. The Mk.II would be suitable as a upgraded version of the omniframe. You could also allow the user to get a upgraded version of the Mk.I in the future as it is again, very suitable for a scout archetype. Either way please do not keep the Mk.II color scheme or wings, they are not that appealing for its design. I understand it is only a rough draft though, :p.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
He didn't really clarify with that question, simply asking "why this isn't like this?" more or less. As for the picture he used, yes it did have hard driver, but it also had all the differences of the open one being sleeker and smoother and more curved and flowing in all areas. So without clarification from them it's impossible to really know what they were asking for specifically, maybe they did only think of the hard driver, maybe they were focused on the overall form, or maybe they picked that one because they were referring to both. Or maybe, they weren't even caring on the models form and stuff, but just wanted it in the pose of the other one...

A note to all people, clarify on ambiguous statements or inquiries! It can drive people like me nuts trying to figure it out (that said, you don't have to go onto massive page long tangents like I often do either, try to find the nice middle ground or something).
Fair enough. I took it to mean the hard driver aspect specifically because of how rarely folks use that particular picture when referring to anything except the hard diver mode in particular.....but perhaps the question I answered wasn't the one they were asking.

Would you mind clarifiying @Hägen

Nov 3, 2017
Australia
I just don't like the vestigial arms on the Mk.II. if the pilot's actual arms are in there I feel there could be de-limbing accidents when the go to put their hands on their hips. I do like the main arms, but those tiny arms are a bit of a down point for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.