I'm an Ark Liege Now!!! Yay!!!

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
I created this thread mostly for bragging rights, but I have a few questions

First, and most pressing, given that I'm an M3 backer AND now an ark liege, are the 5 copies of the mockup and game 5 extra copies or 4? And could we give them out now or do we have to wait for the full mockup to be released at kickstarter?

Second, will the npcs we create have any dialogue? Do we record it? Do we get to decide how much of a role they play in the story? And exactly how much control do we have over their creation?

And finally, do we still get the 3d printable kaiju if we're not going to see that particular one in game (unless we are)?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Now you have one coolio ship and titles + more goooodies
congrats!

are the 5 copies of the mockup and game 5 extra copies or 4? And could we give them out now or do we have to wait for the full mockup to be released at kickstarter?
Would like to know this too!

will the npcs we create have any dialogue? Do we record it? Do we get to decide how much of a role they play in the story? And exactly how much control do we have over their creation?
Imagine a virtual A.I talking Coconut that appears on the screen when you do crazy things and it could talk to you sometimes in code with the sound of a cracking and thud, wheezing at times.

The coconut A.I was a way to communicate without seen as threatening yet it is if it drops on your head in the fabric space without warning!!!!!!!!!

Interesting to create an npc that is not even visible in your usual way but seen through the A.I in the fabric.
What about a super advanced pet that knows every language because it has travelled alot learning and its a smart creature etc etc

The role it could play what roles could there be for npc's could some be additional companions or could they be hint givers and even those who are not on any side and just want you to help as a taxi service and go help others etc etc

These are some good questions!