I'm a 3D Artist. Very interested in Em-8er.

I call myself NightDrake, just a 3D artist. I'm interested in making characters but I can do other things as well, like weapons and the small stuff. It doesn't bother me at all. I love it!

I've been spending 5 years making stuff in the 3D realm. Mostly characters, but sometimes weapons, environments and small props.

My workflow tools consist of Zbrush, Blender, GIMP and Xnormal. I may extend my range of knowledge to include Substance Painter and Designer, but that's for later.

I can work off my own memory or on concept art, mostly prefer concept art because of the dimensions that have been already decided.

You can see most of my work on Twitter: @NightDrake3D

On Facebook: @NightDrake3DArt

Or my Artstation portfolio: nightdrake3d.artstation.com

Now of course on occassion I don't just stop at the highpoly stage, I finish it for a game ready asset that can be used in a videogame.

I might say that I ain't no stranger to mmo type games. Having played Firefall and loving it (except the lvl 20 bug ;) ). And I've attempted to help create an mmo type videogame with some friends.

The character design of the particular asset used in the mmo (highpoly only) can be found here.

Oh and here's a little freebie for the Ember devs:
shouldermountedgun_draft2.jpg

Still a little messy and the trigger is missing, but I feel its accurate towards the original concept. Far from done. Somewhat need to use a little imagination when it comes to the front and back of the gun.

Approximately 14 hrs from initial Blockout in Blender to Zbrush sculpt. Will make this a game-ready asset to use.

If you have any enquiries or questions about my work, please contact: [email protected]

Or comment below if you have any questions, criticisms or praise.