Ideas On Fighting Category 5 Kaiju

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

I like the look of this it would scream/sing at the players sending shock waves and when it stops it
would try to eat things to regain energy.

This one would be a deep rooted creature that absorbs the minerals if interupted
it would attack the driller!

Perhaps there are certain scenario where playing without the mech would be better that require getting into smaller gaps
or to get into secret locations etc. Then there are other areas where mechs are needed as the conditions are too harsh for
the g-suit to handle just my guess though.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_beetle
this one is interesting it creates a chemical reaction in its abdomen that shoots out a substance at near the boiling point of water to kill other insects and even small bunny's fighting this one could be a challenge because of the heavy armor and the threat of over heating your mec if you get caught in the blast or near it

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b1b0b64817f3898b979da71d4a851cf2/tumblr_ob8hd49sUQ1qckzoqo2_540.gif
this is a hagfish its alot like an eal and it has razor sharp teeth and it produces a crap load of extreamly thick sticky slime that could be used to trap mecs for it to eat the slime could also be thrown off to make aoe zones of slows snares corrosive puddles

this is peter dinklage i mean just look at him he has my vote to be a category 5 after what he did to the voice over for ghost in destiny 1 we need to kill a giant version of him

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like the idea of bombardier beetle they would be menacing in a small swarm
and hearing that distinctive pop sound then you know!

You got me thinking about this one

Dung beetles imagine if a creature like this would make balls to knock the opponent or it could
throw at an opponent using the materials from the ground and not forgetting poop! Perhaps
it could appear in the midst of an avalanche hmm

Here are 2 beetles they are helping each other overcome the odds
the lazy beetle has overworked so the other beetle is carrying to make sure
they can survive the next battle.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2016
If we do have pets in the game I would want them to be helpful in some way. For my type of fighting style I would want to pet that can draw aggro and lure enemies for me. This why I and other players can make traps and ambushes for the monsters while using our pets to lure them into the kill zone.

And even how I also like the to have cute pets, to help contrast my death incarnate avatar, I can see my pet doing something like this while I wait on the other side of cliff changing up my main cannon for when they run around the corner towards me. lol

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Guessing pets will come in different shapes and sizes and abilities
Would they all start of as a standard biological pet or mechanical pet even hybrid?

What if you had options to choose from
skins, shape, ability and personality to get the pet you'd like.

For example i could have a mechanical pet head with little thrusters making the head hover
it would bite enemies and sound like the cookie monster when it eats cookies.

what kind of pets?

- a flying pet that supports in the air
- a sneaky pet to sabotage and gather extra loot
- a tanky pet to take aggro
- a trapper pet to trap
- a speedy pet to boost your speed
- a shape shifter pet that turns into a few objects depending on the area e.g. rock and pushes enemies
- a healing pet to heal
- an elemental pet to use e.g fire, ice
- a party pet that would blind enemies using flash bangs and party ribbons
- a poop pet that would poop and make enemies slip
- a mini me pet that is a smaller version of you that does the same as you but a much smaller scale!
- etc etc etc

lucas the spider is a curious creature if he was a pet in the game he would certainly be adaptable i wonder if pets can stick to walls can you imagine lucas the spider dangling off a kaiju's face "Halloooo" then it would unattach and dash off luring to its spider web only to slow it down! Lucas would blink and shake its butt and run dash off again!