Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What if we had an ident for Crixa labs

Here are some examples of idents

Nice sounds

2nd one really told you want it was

I had an idea that crixa sounds like creaks aaaaa labs
so this made me think what if there was an outline of a lab that was swaying and creaking and then you heard the aaaaa since someone is inside and then the lab would start to appear with the word crixa below and labs inside :D

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
What if we had an ident for Crixa labs
I had an idea that crixa sounds like creaks aaaaa labs
so this made me think what if there was an outline of a lab that was swaying and creaking and then you heard the aaaaa since someone is inside and then the lab would start to appear with the word crixa below and labs inside :D

Those are some interesting ideas you have for the studio's "Ident"!! Although I believe the way I've heard the name pronounced in the past is "CRIK-SA". :cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I believe the way I've heard the name pronounced in the past is "CRIK-SA". :cool:

I like that it reminds me of this show when the man say Banazi

Also like a Sega

Perhaps another way to see it is

- The trail of speed is shown as you hear quick sounding like crik
- The Sa would be like a san with the n more lower sounding
- A flask could fall on Crixa and explode to form Crixa labs

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I would totally volunteer to do Crixa commercials like the 90’s Segata Sanshiro commercials.

We got to have Crixa labs productions making adverts and trailers for games and toys etc

I want to be a kaiju and throw polystyrene rocks at reapers who come to my lair then invite them to play the crixa board game after that excitment.

If they lose they will never escape the time loop bawhaA ha just kidding they would have to sign an agreement to wear a dunce hat like myself for the whole entire day \o/ technically its a party hat so it is worth it.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
technically we already have an ident, if you use the animated emotes from the discord server
That's really is very cool for Em8er i was wondering if Crixa labs would get something just as good hmm

Also noticed the Em8er emoji's are locked under some nitro subscription blaagh

Last edited: