i wonder will ember be what i hope.

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by fishbait, Apr 7, 2017.

1. fishbait

fishbait New Member

will ember be like i hope
    i have fond memories of firefall
    from s3 thumping in sigu valley to get it drop 5 sqauds of chosen on me, so that i could just go nuts xD
    to the amazon and that satisfaction of holding the line and expanding more.
    to those fun times where a gm would hop on and spawn chosen incursions right after BK.
    i wonder will ember be my hope for mammoth/bastion/dreadnaught fun once again?

NanoTechnician likes this.
  2. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Active Member

I'll do it for ya torgue no worries

YOU'LL GET ALL YOU WANT, SO MUCH OF WHAT YOU'RE HOPING IT WILL BE THAT YOU PROBABLY WILL CRY DUE TO HOW SCARY THOSE RABBITS WILL LOOK, I MEAN SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE THINGS, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR SHIT FCUKED EVERY SINGLE WAY BY THOSE THINGS AND THEY'LL HARASS YOU TILL YOU'RE BACK HOME, IF YOU CAN GET BACK HOME, BRING A SHITLOAD OF STUFF TO BLOW THAT FUCKER UP OR ELSE YOU'RE DINNER.

Did I do it properly big guy?

3. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

Sry to say, but we will NOT have any classes except 3 archetypes we can build on.

4. fishbait

fishbait New Member

Then it will be great! :D I loved how as a mammoth I could just walk forward mowing down wave after wave I loved how indestructible it was xD as a bastion I loved putting out like 9 turrets and creating walls of fire with the goo variant off the sticky mine launcher.

I know I wont have classes but that also means I can get even more fun combos XD

5. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

welp, for that we gotta deal with more shit, and more dangerous shit... bruh, kaiju won'T be easy... (even for a dmg tank with shield...)

6. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper

Lol they'll stomp us like bugs

7. fishbait

fishbait New Member

as long as i can get shields missiles, 1 or 2, mini guns and a beam cannon, if youve ever played vindictus as an evie and gotten high level enough youll know what i mean by beam cannon X), onto a hulking behemoth frame ill have a blast!