Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
super mario kart mechanized with super sounds, super high octane music and bosses and racing into a space shoot that takes you into an alternate dimension before you see the other end to appear back into the world and then to realise the boss is still in pursuit with a final straight to win but risk other parts of the world captured by the boss who lives on or try to destroy the boss before the race is over!

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
super mario kart mechanized with super sounds, super high octane music and bosses and racing into a space shoot that takes you into an alternate dimension before you see the other end to appear back into the world and then to realise the boss is still in pursuit with a final straight to win but risk other parts of the world captured by the boss who lives on or try to destroy the boss before the race is over!
SUPER MARIO KART, HUH. YOU SURE LIKE TO DESTROY FRIENDSHIPS.

I love the imagery that good acting and written scripts can empower a scene. I remember this scene as a child, somebody who could destroy, Roy saves the very person who could kill him. Releasing a dove he held all that time. A character that really held his own destiny, own stories and own life realising his own mortality, and pass with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.