I Hope

Jul 27, 2016
Everybody has motivation and ideas. Motivation is not the issue here.

The issue is that these require funding, nearly everything in this society (especially NA) comes down to money.
If you have enough money you can hire the people to build it and make it a reality.

Red

Jul 26, 2016
What DARKB1KE said, we can hope all we want but if we cant get the word out about the game and try to get as many backers when the time comes for the future fundraisers this will be impossible.

In the recent funraiser Mark said we raised about 580% more than the original goal which is all fine and dandy until you realize that was about $3,000 yes that's a lot of money but not even a fraction of what it costs to make a game with hiring a team ect.

Smile

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
New Zealand
www.twitch.tv
I have no intention of making drama, just tired about that humour/attention seeking reply.
Sorry that your thread makes no sense and has no context. You literally wrote half a sentance as your opening post, try being a bit more articulate with your forum posts mate. Calling me attention seeking was not called for. Cheerio kid

Last edited:

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Let's not fight each other. We already fought long and hard to see Firefall not screwed up which we lost to some sort of Chinese financial god of paint huffing idiocracy. Let's all just wish this game luck, help get the word out and see what happens. If it takes off, I will be up to my usual jackassery and possibly contests. Let's all hug without grabbing each others butts. I mean, you can grab mine if you really think you need to however your hands had better not be cold.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Great, somebody already got ignored and it wasn't me. This sucks growing older. Can we still exchange birthday cards? Mine is coming up next month. Just saying, everyone likes to get something nice. Jansin3, you can take part too. Its only the Greeks that I don't accept gifts from.

Jansin3

Terraformer
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
Sorry that your thread makes no sense and has no context. You literally wrote half a sentance as your opening post, try being a bit more articulate with your forum posts mate. Calling me attention seeking was not called for. Cheerio kid
Have you done your homework? If yes, then you shouldn't have called my post pointless.