I feel like we need a thread about Warhammer (Fantasy or 40K)

Who is/are your favorite loyalist Primarch(s) in WH40K

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I'm thinking we could make this thread into a thread where people post images, talk about Warhammer lore or games, or other stuff!

I also had the idea of explaining a whole bunch of main stuff here about 40K primarly, and maybe some Fantasy stuff too. If you're interested in walls of texts about that let me know.

And remember people, don't post heresy! We wouldn't want a chaos incursion in the forums now would we?

Dec 15, 2016
AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

P.S.: Join the Terran Republic. They have more dakka than the orks.:D

Last edited:

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
No mention of the Holy Orders of the Emperors Inquisition? Heresy! ^^

If not for the Ordos of the most Holy Inquisition, the countless enemies of the God Emperors Imperium, would fester in their dark lairs, endlessly corrupting the minds and souls of the Imperiums hundreds of trillions of human subjects.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisition

The Emperor Protects.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
No mention of the Holy Orders of the Emperors Inquisition? Heresy! ^^

If not for the Ordos of the most Holy Inquisition, the countless enemies of the God Emperors Imperium, would fester in their dark lairs, endlessly corrupting the minds and souls of the Imperiums hundreds of trillions of human subjects.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisition

The Emperor Protects.
Nobody expect the spani.... Erm, emperors inquisition.

That moment when the space marine answers your distress signal and you see they have HORNS ON THEIR HELMET........

Status
Not open for further replies.