How new potential Backers/Supporters/Players first view Em8er

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Development videos DO take time away. We would have to stop making stuff and spend 1-2 days making and editing a video on a dev update. This is why we do regular chief chats instead
Yes this makes perfect sense i must look at the browser something is strange

Maybe he just wants some explosion outfit with little explosive effects for explosive entrance that is just my guess hmm

Dec 13, 2018
Myself being someone who doesn't typically check in on the website or forums all that much, it's a splash page, not where I would direct someone. It seems like it's just temporary until the game is ready for kickstarter, where it will be overhauled to actually give info on the game. But that is a later problem, no point putting gameplay on the main page when the build is still this early.

As for the waifu side of the website, the thing I would be more pissed about is that if i was just discovering Em8er, the skins on the main page are already unavailable to me. Just keep the character art to what is available to everyone, not the subscription perks. Everyone deserves waifus and husbandos.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Perhaps they could show selected skins we can unlock in the game and have other skins you can get with a label exclusive subscription skins.

Not all of them on the front page but the nicest one's and the rest can be listed when you login to see if you have unlocked them or not either subscriptions ones and free.

Some free one's are event earned or some maybe achievement locked and some could even be for when you have ranked up etc

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Today i have revisited the again have noticed it looks much better and easier to understand.
The monthly patron section looks good too with the skin of the month on the side.

Noticed the banner image at the top of the Monthly Patron could perhaps have other images than just a full roaster of females such as the spider mek tank and other meks, male pilots, pets and even that damn sexy dropship!!!

https://my.em8er.com/assets/banner-...4633171b6d3c51caa8d153af9735283422d6ed0b6.jpg

Remind me of this but without the colours
1611107333708.jpeg

other than that its getting better each time :cool: