PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
google translate-

zjr770148207 # 3715 New Member Today at 2:04 AM New # 1 I am a Chinese player and I like big fires. But it stopped all server updates, which made me very sad. When I found this game, I was very surprised, but I don't know when this game can be played.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
您可以通过在论坛和Em8er Discord上保持最新状态来了解更多信息。 我们都很兴奋,等待比赛发生!

You can learn more by staying up to date on the forum and Em8er Discord. We are all excited and waiting for the game to happen!

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
No one wants to hear this but in this messed up world I think there is as much chance of firefall being released again than this game getting done. I honestly don't have a clue and I don't think anyone really does. If they say they know they be lying to you. So, just wait and see what happens. So, find other things to play in the mean time.

我是中国球员,我喜欢大火。但是它停止了所有服务器更新,这让我非常难过。当我找到这个游戏时,我感到非常惊讶,但是我不知道什么时候可以玩这个游戏。
:D

Skube

Firstclaimer
Hypedration
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
No one wants to hear this but in this messed up world I think there is as much chance of firefall being released again than this game getting done. I honestly don't have a clue and I don't think anyone really does. If they say they know they be lying to you. So, just wait and see what happens. So, find other things to play in the mean time.
Hello again \o. my steam got back to working finally!

Also do not have a clue but what i do know is that they have slowly updated things each time which is a good sign!

I have been playing dead frontier 2 its nothing to do with em8er but there are these annoying zombies :O

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Ya....right. its ain't happenin'
I know. . . it feels like that cause we are Americans and in this country money is lost and wasted all the time. No big deal. But, this Chinese when they spend money on something and it goes bad, if they don't sell is cause they have something ready for it, period. And is not cause they dont have money, oh no. Is cause they are very frugal. They have a communist background and I can understand that coming from Cuba, a communist country. Is not in our nature to just allow money to be wasted.

Last edited:

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
The9 is not the norm for Asian companies then. They aren't very strong finanacially. They have zero chance of completing a platform transition for firefall.

https://m.marketscreener.com/THE9-LIMITED-43354312/company/
exactly, yet they don't sell the ip. . . doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Just connect the dots. A man with debts and desperate would sell anything of value to him let alone a company. If they aren't selling is cause they have a plan for firefall. Not only that but you can still download the entire game from steam. That takes money to have a game just parked in steam servers. The other few weeks they even change the color of the banner logo from blue to purple. Go ahead check it out. I'll wait. See? things like that doesn't happen when a company with "no money" has no plans for a game

Or we can just go by your theory which puts this "company" and game in the same situation as firefall is right now and assume it might never get released either. Cause the9 might not be Amazon, but they do have more money than this "company". That is the reason we are here isn't it? To donate and help out? We are just following a dream to make something happen out of nothing.

Anyway, I respect that you believe it won't happen for firefall. To be honest to me it sounds like you don't want it to happen and I can respect that too. There are tons of people in firefall steam community that want this game dead too. For no reason. . . I know, ridicules right? But, I wouldn't mind having both of this games so I'll try to stay positive about both. I donated for firefall and I will continue donating for this one the more I see things get done. So I'm gonna respectfully walk away from this debate cause I see no point in embracing one game and passively trash the other. Laters

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was wondering if the9 and crixa would shake hands and say hey remember that time and would talk over about it with some toasted sandwiches laying on a beach.

How funny would it be if Em8er become super pc game and Firefall the top mobile game. Then they had this cross over expansion pack called Em8er Firestorm which features some of the Em8er things in the firefall and the firefall things in the Em8er and that it was cross platform.

The mascot of Em8er and the firefall would combine to create A thumpr with the strength of Americans and the agility of Chinese a super mascot like no other and spoke in japanese and told humor in english and would say french words like Ça va ? with an action pose woaw :cool:

Cannot wait for Em8er btw can we have pilot movement demo too could it move with some added features like laying down to reduce its detection and even crouch down behind stuff hmm

Skube

Firstclaimer
Hypedration
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was wondering if the9 and crixa would shake hands and say hey remember that time and would talk over about it with some toasted sandwiches laying on a beach.

How funny would it be if Em8er become super pc game and Firefall the top mobile game. Then they had this cross over expansion pack called Em8er Firestorm which features some of the Em8er things in the firefall and the firefall things in the Em8er and that it was cross platform.

The mascot of Em8er and the firefall would combine to create A thumpr with the strength of Americans and the agility of Chinese a super mascot like no other and spoke in japanese and told humor in english and would say french words like Ça va ? with an action pose woaw :cool:

Cannot wait for Em8er btw can we have pilot movement demo too could it move with some added features like laying down to reduce its detection and even crouch down behind stuff hmm
Doubt it'll happen, all Chinese mobile games are rip-off cash grabs riddled with pay-to-win micro-transactions. I don't think a Firefall mobile game will be an exception.
And besides Grummz said we are banned in China

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Doubt it'll happen, all Chinese mobile games are rip-off cash grabs riddled with pay-to-win micro-transactions. I don't think a Firefall mobile game will be an exception.
And besides Grummz said we are banned in China
Ahh didnt realise G man was banned ah well, good news though Em8er!