How can I support?

Oct 18, 2016
Forgive me if there is an answer somewhere around here, but I am concerned I missed an opportunity.

I did not find out about Ember in time to involved with the funding and stuff. I was hoping for a reworked/overhauled Firefall since the last I played Firefall (or didn't play, since it was too buggy!). I simply did not hear of it until someone mentioned it in a comment of some article.

Also I am learning 3D modelling, and hoping to learn Unreal 4 for my projects/games. Thus the opportunity to be involved and watch a game be made is THRILLING.

Anyway, from what I can tell so far, there is more work to be done.

So, how does this process work? Can I still help get the game going? Be a backer? Alpha or Beta Tester (not player)?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
MILESTONE 4 WILL COME, THERE YOU CAN THROW IN YOUR WALLET, YOUR LIFE, YOUR WIFE, YOUR SOUL AND YOUR FIRSTBORN. SO AS IN THE KICKSTARTER SH*T WHEN ALL MILESTONE HAS BEEN F*CKING FUNDED.

AND SPREAD THE F*CKING WORD OF EM-8ER, WILL YOU
ALL THE ABOVE ARE GREAT HELPS, AND WE F*CKING APPRECIATE ALL THE F*CKS(EXCEPT THE FLAMWARS/GRIPE SECTION. WE DON'T GIVE AN EXPLODING F*CK ABOUT THAT) WE CAN GET

MAY YOUR TRICK-OR-FREAK CONTAINS *EXPLOSION*

Last edited: