How can i proof i founded

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
I donated 75$ at indiegogo at a milestone(not sure which) but i don't have any emails or transaction-codes of that. Checked my paypal-history but it seems its longer then a year ago, so no info here.
I could try asking if they recover the transaction, but i need certain data, to help them. The donation went to indiegogo directly or to another partner ?
The term would help so i can give this to paypal and they can search their databank for it.

With that transaction number i could proof i donated and can get all the things and bonuses combined with it.

Another question would be - in case paypal cannot help me - how can i proof that i donated ?

This question popped up as i found that i did not have the terraformer-title in my forum account and i had to ask a mod to help me further in this. I gave him my real name and my email and i got the title then but i never found out, if this is enough to get all the things i should get for donating.
Can someone tell me how exactly proofing of donation is working ?

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
I donated 75$ at indiegogo at a milestone(not sure which) but i don't have any emails or transaction-codes of that. Checked my paypal-history but it seems its longer then a year ago, so no info here.
I could try asking if they recover the transaction, but i need certain data, to help them. The donation went to indiegogo directly or to another partner ?
The term would help so i can give this to paypal and they can search their databank for it.

With that transaction number i could proof i donated and can get all the things and bonuses combined with it.

Another question would be - in case paypal cannot help me - how can i proof that i donated ?

This question popped up as i found that i did not have the terraformer-title in my forum account and i had to ask a mod to help me further in this. I gave him my real name and my email and i got the title then but i never found out, if this is enough to get all the things i should get for donating.
Can someone tell me how exactly proofing of donation is working ?
Can you get into your indiegogo account? It should be keep track of what projects you are backing.

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
Yes, worked ! I forgot that i had an account there. Ty :)

How is proofing our funding working, when the game releases ?

Last edited: