How Black Friday ruined my nap

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I made so many purchases that my bank account was locked. A financial investigation service called me.. and woke me up.

I didn't trust some random caller, so I checked my online banking.. and my password didn't work. Then I called my bank directly and my phone password didn't work. I had to get a hold of someone directly to muddle through bunches of security questions I could barely manage with my now-annoyed and still-tired brain.

I don't remember things and stuff, that's what logging in and checking payment history is for. If I can't log in, how do I check payment history to have my account unlocked so I can log in?

After, that, they're all "did you mean to make a payment to c.r.i.x.a."?

.. me with a blank stare ..

"Sigh. Yes, they're authorized." .. "Okay sir, I'll have our techs take care of that."

I hang up, I check my.em8er.com

I check my perks. I have to scroll down an extra page.

"Huh. Well okay then."

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I made so many purchases that my bank account was locked. A financial investigation service called me.. and woke me up.

I didn't trust some random caller, so I checked my online banking.. and my password didn't work. Then I called my bank directly and my phone password didn't work. I had to get a hold of someone directly to muddle through bunches of security questions I could barely manage with my now-annoyed and still-tired brain.

I don't remember things and stuff, that's what logging in and checking payment history is for. If I can't log in, how do I check payment history to have my account unlocked so I can log in?

After, that, they're all "did you mean to make a payment to c.r.i.x.a."?

.. me with a blank stare ..

"Sigh. Yes, they're authorized." .. "Okay sir, I'll have our techs take care of that."

I hang up, I check my.em8er.com

I check my perks. I have to scroll down an extra page.

"Huh. Well okay then."
Well i am glad its all good now that seemed like a frustrating time :O